By Drew - 06/03/2013 15:16 - United States - Great Falls

Today, I discovered that the neck injury that my mom has had since last week was planned just as an excuse not to shovel when today's snowstorm came. She has planned on being lazy for over a week now. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 001
You deserved it 3 121

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Nightwing98 22

Damn, that's a lot of planning just to be lazy. I'm pretty sure it's counter-productive.

perdix 29

Your mom is very industrious -- she had to combine the skills of a meteorologist, an orthopedist and an actress to pull off this trick. And what the **** kind of son are you? Why aren't you shoveling Momma's snow? She pushed your big, bulbous head through her ****** -- you owe her big time!

Comments

Nightwing98 22

Damn, that's a lot of planning just to be lazy. I'm pretty sure it's counter-productive.

She's actively lazy, that's a juicy contradiction

It took more effort for her to plan it out, then it would have if she had just done it.

Mom sounds like a pro procrastinator; it doesn't seem like she'd have too much trouble concocting that plan.

She sure spent a lot of time and effort to be lazy!

Shovelling snow sucks, but this is just being extremely lazy.

That's the thing with lazy people. They will waste a lot of time and energy to not use time and energy.

Personally, I'd be too happy at the prospect of snow to care.

OhDearBetrayal 25

Not if you've lived up north all your life you wouldn't.

Probably not. Where I am though, we get snow once every few years at best. I'm obviously going to be happy to see it when we do get it. :p

I live in Vegas, so I know what you mean!

I'm from Chicago and I still get giddy at the prospect of snow.

RpiesSPIES 27

How is it not? Example: Oh, I've got Flash homework due in 10 hours, I'll just read FML's and play games until 7 of said 10 hours pass.

I kind of agree with 5. Laziness is usually not planned it just happens.

wlddog 14

I have been meaning to schedule some lazy for later in the week,,,, but..... I am too tired right now. Can you do it for me?

She got her neck injured like that doing favors for your dad so that he would to the shoveling instead of her, duh.

zombieslayer83 19

I had a great comment but the computer put it in the wrong place

Pleonasm, what's with the American spellings?!

Neck injury? Give me a break. What a cold, white lie. I'm sorry OP. At least you snow now.

It was a pun. I guess it didn't work out the way I planned.

It was a pun. I guess it didn't work out the way I planned.

thelinlinx3 10

You're the awkward party bear anyway, so you're excused.

doglover100 28

Being lazy takes a lot of effort

perdix 29

Your mom is very industrious -- she had to combine the skills of a meteorologist, an orthopedist and an actress to pull off this trick. And what the **** kind of son are you? Why aren't you shoveling Momma's snow? She pushed your big, bulbous head through her ****** -- you owe her big time!

Well OP would probably have been shoveling anyways, but he might have expected some help from his parents. You never know how big their driveway is or how difficult it will be. 1 person shoveling a 20X5meter driveway after snowstorm is awful if they don't have a snowblower. Unless there's only a thin layer of snow.

And I don't think it's valid to say just because OP was born he owes his mom a crapload of things. I guess OP should also deal drugs for his mom if she asked him to so she wouldn't have to get her hands dirty or arrested. OP's mom wasn't paid to have OP, she wanted it. Hopefully. :P

XxDevilxXGt: You're taking perdix too seriously. Rarely does he ever mean what he says.

Agreed! I was going to ask why OP didn't just offer to do it. And it's not just the birth part, it's the raising of his entire life and the 20+ years she's spent putting him before herself (hopefully). Be grateful to your momma!

Thats a smart ass lazy woman you got tere