By Anonymous - 26/04/2012 04:36 - United States - Honolulu

Today, I discovered that my daughter refuses to eat, but not because she's anorexic. Apparently, her health class has learned about the digestive system and now she refuses to "take part in something so gross." FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 960
You deserved it 2 693

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just wait until she's older and they talk about sex.

jerseyboy732 16

give her a couple days. she will eat eventually

Comments

Put some ice cream in front of her, she will soon eat!

Azellia 15

Tell her, "If you don't eat, you die. Let me show you what happens when microorganisms decompose dead things..."

It pains me to see that people are so wrapped up in the hygienics of modern society that something like this is gross. People need to realize the blood sweat and tears that it took to build civilization as we know it.

Explain to her what happens if she continues to not eat, use visual aid if need be, and let her choose between the two from there. Seriously though, this stuff is gross to learn about at first but it is eventually gotten over. On the bright side, if she has this kind of reaction to learning about the birds and the bees then that's one less worry on you for a little while. Good luck!

How does someone considering something gross equal to someone being a moron?

Only an idiot would think eating is gross.

ForeverGLFan 6

Your daughter is a little stupid.... but try taking her to a health institution and letting a doctor explain to her that it isn't gross.

Stoopid_life 2

*face palm*................

That's still a kind of mental disorder...