By jobless - 13/02/2011 05:31 - United States

Today, I discovered out of the 20 job applications only one job called me for an interview. They told me to leave after two sentences. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 876
You deserved it 8 410

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's odd... what the hell did you say in those two sentences??

"hello, my name is Lindsay Lohan. I am here for the drug rep position"

Comments

erongetti 2

Just trying to help OP and the numerous others who say they're having troubles. And you're right , you probably wouldn't want to work for me cuz I expect a lot.

this is bogus no one would make you leave after 2 sentences.

jvillan87 5

I just lolled so hard right there!

jvillan87 5

I just lolled so hard right there!

ok whoever is bagging on OP for not realizing that no one gets jobs easy is dumb. I'm pretty sure FML is the ONLY job she interviewed for was declined after 2 sentances. just guessing here.

sallen0046 4

If getting a job was easy, nearly 10% of the population wouldn't currently still be unemployed. YDI for thinking it's the job of the company to follow-up on an application. You turn in an application, wait a week, and then call (or if it's appropriate, stop by) to ask if they've had time to review your qualifications and are ready to set up an interview. Most business with multiple locations see literally hundreds of applications per month, some per week. If you're not willing to even follow-up on an application, why would they even bother to consider you?

22cute 17

sounds like you need to improve your grammar, check your cursing or complaining

blitz426 0
ben1122a 0

in soviet russia, failures become rulers. so move your ass to russia!