By jobless - 13/02/2011 05:31 - United States

Today, I discovered out of the 20 job applications only one job called me for an interview. They told me to leave after two sentences. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 876
You deserved it 8 410

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's odd... what the hell did you say in those two sentences??

"hello, my name is Lindsay Lohan. I am here for the drug rep position"

Comments

At Wal-Mart all you would need to know is one sentence: "Hi, welcome to Wal-Mart!" Maybe you should start smaller and work your way up.

Darling, not even Wal-Mart is hiring anymore...unless you're willing to jump through a bunch of flaming hoops and hop on 1 toe for an hour. Even at the bottom of the barrel, there's practically nothing left.

Well clearly you're doing something wrong then...

Sorry, OP! I've been going through the same thing. I'm sure that many other people have, too. It sucks, but at least you're not alone on this.

They asked you to leave after two sentences? You must really come off as a completely incompetent moron. FYL, good luck finding a job.

No, I said the OP may have a grammar or dialect issue, not you. :) I am a business owner as well so I know where you're coming from....you might work on your reading comprehension though. Or maybe you do not know OP means Our Poster. Hard being the boss, eh?

wendyyyy 0

"our poster"? Actually it's "original poster". nice try though.

erongetti 2

sorry. I caught that after I had posted. Being the boss is tough. I'm lucky I get to split the duties with my husband.

Mebekatya 0

OP actually means "original poster"

Ohhh ok, in another group I was in that is what it means. I find it welcoming

well that sucks ass 2: the return of WTF am I typing

Maybe you shouldn't have tried to hit on the interviewer with the corniest lines in the book: "Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven?", "Are you from tennessee (excuse my horrible spelling of this word) because you're the only ten I see!", and "Are you from Jamaica 'cause Jamaican me crazy!".