By audreyav - 30/06/2012 08:10 - United States - Dallas

Today, I discovered my cat's favorite hobby: sitting butthole-first on my favorite makeup brush. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 730
You deserved it 3 461

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Cats have no manners these days. First, they wouldn't except tea from a doped a man, and now THIS!

That's gross, I would be soo upset. Try finding one identical to it! :)

TriflingAllDay 6

Please continue to use this makeup brush and contract the zombie virus. We're all waiting for the apocalypse to kick off.

Oreohugzpenny 4

I have the same hobby, except with my ex's makeup brush.

Deannie88 6

Well that's gross.... If ya get a little dark brown in your mix, watch out!

MrBrightside21 20

It might help OP's tan? Or not. That ***** nasty...

12- Am I the only one that imagined that in Cleveland's voice from Family Guy?

The cat was just powdering its butthole...

MrBrightside21 20

28 - After reading 'herbert' in your username, I read your comment in Herbert the Pervert's voice.

17 - Well, cats hate you too. Enormously. :P

21- what I was trying to say is I'm allergic to cats and have had a bad history with them

Well I guess they do hate you too if they're mean enough to give you hives. :P

66: I'm allergic to cats too. But I snuggle now and pay later.

twisted_cherub 14

66- My sister is that way. She loves all animals, but cat dander can be deadly to her. She has to carry an EpiPen for it. Whenever one comes toward her from my neighbor's house she runs inside and rants about how they're after her and all cats are evil.

Simoneaux17 11

Oh yeah. Thumb her down for having an opinion. :)

BarDownDaily 12

How else do cats sit, was butthole first really nessisary?

mizuki123 8

OP might of been making it clear for some people who might not understand what she was trying to say.

I think "butt hole first" just emphasizes that the cat's ass particles were left on OP's favorite makeup brush.

BIGBOY4rmAHM 19

Or the cat could've sat with it's paws on the brush first. So she specifically noted the butt-hole.

mizuki123 8

99 that was uncalled for. Don't need to be rude about it obviously you can tell what they meant so get over it. Besides this isn't an English paper. Also I do believe you're suppose to have a period at the end of the sentence but I could be wrong.

99- He's Canadian; cut him some slack.

mizuki123 8

What does being Canadian have to do with anything?

maytheforce_ 0

My cat sits on his side. :|

g0ldenb0nes 6

65, Stfu and mind your own life. 5's make up routine in no way affects your life. Besides, I see she just darkened her eyebrows and used eye liner, nothing too crazy.

g0ldenb0nes 6

65, since when is eyeliner and eyebrow liner considered, too much makeup? That's the only makeup I wear hah.

Perhaps it was just his failed attempt at trying to tell 5 she would look pretty even without makeup on. Actually, yeah it's probably just rudeness.

Redox127 7

'Errybuddy's getting so darn mad! Calm down hoes!

Maybe it's his way of marking your face as his territory?

6: Didnt you used to post as someone else? Annoelleum or something?

70 yes I did but I got creeped majorly and switched

Hmmm..... I see that your profile pic is of a narwhal... Might I ask when the narwhal bacons?

88: Bummer dude. Best of luck out there.

I failed to think of a clever comment.

Hiimhaileypotter 52

29 thought if 9 got thumbed up for his honesty, he would too... Hahaha, so sorry, 29! :P

IDontKnow10101 14

i like how the comment numbers went 9, 19, 29; and then you had to break it with 34

I failed to think of a clever reason to thumb you up.

Rebi3144 8
olpally 32

I hate when this comment happens^ and chances are, it's never happened to you... As for op, throw it away! Nasty!

I just hope it's not a $200 brush...

$200 brush!? Why waste that money on a makeup brush?

Rebi3144 8

Actually, yes it has happened to me. So kindly screw off. Thank you, and have a nice day(:

olpally 32

nice comment, only took you 5 hours to think of a comeback.... This is about op, not you, have a nice day...

Rebi3144 8

I was doing something. I don't waste my whole day on FML. Anyway, I'm done with this conversation. It was just a comment.

90-Just leave her alone, Jesus it's really not your problem if it has or hasn't happened to her. What do you care!

tmmundy 17

Try putting your favorite make-up brush up when you're done with it, instead of leaving it on the counter, or wherever you've been leaving it. Your cat is going to sit wherever he/she pleases. Mine do.

rcgirl2 11

The crust getting around your eyes and the fluid that comes out of it. Ah! Pink eye!

TriflingAllDay 6

I bet you do you do you creepy mofo. I bet you do..