By Jugan - 19/10/2012 21:44 - France - Vaulx-milieu

Today, I discovered a way to send a massive number of text messages to someone simultaneously, so I decided to do it to my friend as a prank. I quickly noticed that I forgot to disable the delivery notification feature. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 437
You deserved it 39 335

Same thing different taste

Top comments

*Ding* sent. *Ding* sent. *Ding* sent. *Ding* sent. *Ding* sent. *Ding* sent. *Ding* sent. *Ding* sent. *Ding* sent.

daringtoride 27

Karma is a bitch, but she's a quick bitch too ;)

Comments

I don't see what the problem is? It beeped when they were delivered? So? It's showing your success, it should be rewarding if anything.

No because it's equally annoying as receiving that amount of messages at once.

You're a dick. You probably made your poor friend have to pay more on the bill!

Aw dang man. That really ***** your life. Your phone gave you a bunch of notifications. Really puts terminally ill people in their place, doesn't it?

It's only funny if you send them at like 3am when they're sleeping. Guerrilla warfare! My friend once sent me 476 text messages and my phone died so I slept past my alarm -_-

That's awesome but I'm sorry that happened

a_lenzmeier 11

Call me stupid,,, but how do you do it? And please don't tell me to google it. I don't even know how to begin stating it.

Are you part of the new Jehovah's Witness cyber devision?

Don't be a dumbass. How would you feel if someone did that to you non-stop? It's incredibly annoying to delete them all. If they're using an older phone they've probably got a text storage limit. I'd be pissed off if I couldn't receive important messages due to the actions of one dumbass!!

janicus 9

Wouldn't that use up a whole heap of credit? :s

Welcome to the 21st century - Contract phone packages with unlimited texts!