Surprised?

By neverbeensurprised - 14/08/2009 05:29 - United States

Today, I found out my friend has been texting my long distance boyfriend more than I do. When I confronted her about it, she confessed that it was because they had been planning a surprise appearance for me. I've never been surprised before, and I ruined my own surprise. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 190
You deserved it 47 275

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Poke_my_mon 0

Nah yo, I agree with you. That shit is suspicious.

Squidipus 0

To all the people saying she needs to trust . . . How many FML's on here are about people trusting their significant others, only to be royaly ****** over by them? You never can tell what a person is going to do, and suspicious behavior should be questioned.

Comments

HahaYDI 0

Well, you WERE surprised that she wasn't cheating on you right, there you go. That's one surprise, you're on your way. :)

cactus_fml 0

Nah, think about it. It would look suspicious. It's not like she said she blew up on her friend and her boyfriend for being backstabbers or something. OP, I'm sorry your surprise got messed up. But maybe you still don't know when the visit is exactly...?

I would have done the exact same thing

Poke_my_mon 0

Nah yo, I agree with you. That shit is suspicious.

JillianIsLoveee 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Protoforms_rule 0

I usually don't like to judge "this is/is not an FML," but how is your life ****** if you just ruined your own surprise? You still have a good friend and a boyfriend, and you probably get to see your boyfriend soon. You don't necessarily deserve to have a surprise ruined, but your life isn't ******.

yeah right a surprise apearance. she was just trying to cover up after her!

laurie1094 0

Not really a FML, buttt i wouldn't trust them. Honestly. it's kinda suspicious.

Squidipus 0

To all the people saying she needs to trust . . . How many FML's on here are about people trusting their significant others, only to be royaly ****** over by them? You never can tell what a person is going to do, and suspicious behavior should be questioned.

lmmmr 0

Never trust anyone ever because bad things happen to people on fmylife.com!!

Meh there is no way you could have known. At least you confronted her. I hope you did so in an adult manner and not go crazy screaming bitch mode on her.

littlemisslee 0

omg who said yes to this one?! I said no in moderating... 

laomaostu 0