By Anonymous - 20/10/2012 04:03 - United States - Ypsilanti

Spicy
Today, I bought professional hair clippers to shave down below, thinking it would be safer than using a razor. Let's just say the bathroom now looks like a murder scene, and it's going to be a while before I have sex again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 700
You deserved it 12 634

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just wondering if you're a girl our guy do I can grimace accordingly

How uncoordinated does one have to be to take multiple gouges out of ones important bits with an electric shaver?

Comments

LOL thats terrible!, once bitten twice shy?...

beachchick9498 5

How the heck does that even relate to the FML?

No offense but I am guessing you guys are clueless as to the meaning of "Once bitten, twice shy". It actually fits this Fml quite nicely.

Llama_Face89 33

38- Once bitten twice shy means when you have an unpleasant experience you tend to try and avoid putting yourself in situations that may result in a similar experience. It actually relates rather well to this FML.

Ok, I use a simple beard trimmer myself. They do not cost very much and do a good job. No blood so far.

RedPillSucks 31

Tmi would be if he said a guy with a beard trims it

21, nice visual, the thought of that made me laugh!!

hawright 13

3- I do the same thing. It is much cheaper and I haven't been cut yet.

I do the same. I set it on the closest trim setting and there is practically no hair left, and no razor burn unlike shaving. I've also had no blood from it, also unlike shaving.

That's not too tmi.... TMI would be if he said he uses the beard trimmer for face and crotch

MissCharlotte_fml 26

He said exactly that, 76. Just... subtly.

Comet_Candy 23

Just reading this FML made my genitals hurt... Hope you recover quickly, OP!

I once used shaving cream, a razor (guarded of course) and scissors. Always pay full attention! Shaving cream in a cut on your sack is beyond painful.

Mine too. I didn't know it was possible for my lady bits to sink deeper into my body. But they found their way!

Just wondering if you're a girl our guy do I can grimace accordingly

perdix 29

*or a guy, I'm sure you meant to say. I'm glad you mentioned this. . . I have two separate cringes in store depending on the OP's gender. It seems that 90+% of FMLs include the OP's gender, and the rest are where it's relevant.

Doesn't matter if OP's a guy or girl, either image is horrifying

Especially with hair clippers. OP incase you decide to try this again (which I highly doubt) just get it professionally waxed or trimmed.

How uncoordinated does one have to be to take multiple gouges out of ones important bits with an electric shaver?

7- Says the girl to the determined guy with Parkinson's. ;P

RedPillSucks 31

I envision Peter Griffin "shaving" Quagmire's cat lol

I envision peters desk fan shaver with all the razor blades on it and he slashes his face all over the mirror. Haha.

chatwithstar 7

If it was your first time shaving, then that really sucks.

Llamacod 11

but if they've shaved a dozen times it doesn't??

vde_fml 15

Do you know how bad waxing hurts there?! It's beyond painful for me, and I bleed from it.

Obviously waxing hurts 81, but I would rather "suck it up" than end up with a bloody, sexless mess

TimmaysRoXy 9

Being as its pretty scary getting that intimate with the clippers, shouldn't you have used the guards?!!! Oooouch!!