By Rick - 22/05/2012 11:02 - United States - Spartanburg

Today, I didn't even bother to turn my cellphone off in a movie theater because I knew no one would text me or call. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 063
You deserved it 4 803

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MeLuvBewbs 7

Watch your phone alarm go off

Comments

urmomshouse 0
lacrossebrah13 8

Not the best idea. You don't want to be THAT guy who gets the death stare when your phone goes off!

Jewnut 0

especially if you are alone! (I'm assuming OP was alone since they would probably get calls once in a while if they actually had a person to go to the theater with)

unless they're sitting in the theatre with the only person who ever calls or texts them... always a possibility

If you ever feel like no one cares, Try missing a payment. Or come to FML, we care about you! With the exception of a few douches, but they're usually buried.

tjv3 10

Dude that sucks. Hey I'm always looking to make friends so if you need a friend call on me brother and I'll lend a hand

I'm a girl! Oh wait, you're talking to op. Awkward...

Wow you live on the edge there. I am assuming you amped it up a notch by going to this movie all by yourself too. You are maniac, I want to party with you.

Shut the phone off man stop moping if u want friends grow a pair and talk to people but dont be the guy who disturbs the whole theatre because of ur lonliness what im trying to say is dont bother the avengers as they are saving the world

And spelling is your sister. She's annoying, buy we love her.

I see what you did there 39, but I have to correct you anyway. but*

At least you're not ugly... Oh i forgot, you have no friends....

Last time I checked, people don't choose friends based on their looks. At least people that aren't shallow and small-minded.

Don't be a bitch. No one likes a bitch. Unless you're in prison. Then everyone loves a bitch. But no one wants to be the bitch. Unless you roll that way.

That was not supposed to be on here.. Sorry guys. My phone is just screwy

22) what a mean thing to say, do you really have to comment more than once if you're just gonna be rude?

You did read my Comment right? let me give you a summary dumb ass: I didn't mean to post that on FML... My comment was an apology try reading. It will save you in the long run from embarrassment

redmane 21

I think your just embarrassed that you got so much hatred from others and tried (and failed) to save yourself from your insensitive comment. Maybe you should try being a decent human being and respect other people. Calling someone a dumb ass or ugly won't earn you a great reputation. I suggest you grow up.

Actually, no. I found it on here an hour after I posted it. Don't try to analyze my actions.

Because you just got a new number and no-one had it yet? Because you were at the movies with all your friends already? Cheer up buttercup! Get amongst life, and just maybe you'd find some reasons to turn your phone off!

ToxicGhost254 0

Why are you fishing for sympathy here? I guess you just feel terrible that nobody wants to talk to you over the course of a few hours...

redmane 21

It is part of what FML is for. Telling your story and then either getting brutally beat down or getting sympathy. Yes, sometimes people get lonely and go on sites like this. It happens.

Not a lot of sympathy is doled out here. I, for one, am tired of these sad sack type of FMLs. Go and get a life instead of being so self-pitying! Most people aren't just issued chatty friends and a social life. I'm pretty much a loner but I don't whinge on about it to strangers. Join some kind of interest group. Talk to co-workers or co-students and make friends. Work on your personality if you're putting people off. Sitting around feeling sorry for yourself has never improved a situation.

KiddNYC1O 20

Never turn off mine, that's what silent is for :')