By anony - 27/02/2013 13:49 - Australia - Melbourne

Today, I decided to surprise my boyfriend by quietly undressing and sneaking into the bathroom to join him in the shower. He was bent over taking a dump, pushing his turd down the plughole. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 711
You deserved it 6 687

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That is so ******* disgusting. I'm never eating while reading FML again.

HooyoMacaan 7

Oh wow.. That's.. That's just nasty.. I thought folks just pissed in the shower. :/

Comments

artinwords 14

Eww the toilet is RIGHT there why would someone do that?!

Lizzy500 16

Maybe the toilet was caked in used tampons? We need to hook these 2 piglets up, imagine the FML's they could produce together.

Just picturing that in my head scarred me for a while.

Well now you know the reason to any plumbing issues.

challan 19

Mmmm baby, joining me in the shower? Hot! Hold on a second, I'm almost done, then I'm all yours. When I lean you against the wall, you may not want to look down, some of last nights corn doesn't want to go down.

420Zombie 17

thank you for that even MORE vivid image in my mind than I already had -_-

Dear god that's wrong to a whole new extent....

63 - Your profile picture fits your comment perfectly. (:

Oh God that is so wrong. I know a lot of people pee in the shower, which I guess I kinda understand, but I will never understand why anyone would poop there. So he had to actually push it down, like with his hands? Gross.

you're lucky your boyfriend isn't oscar pisorius

perdix 29

#18, after seeing your boyfriend handling a turd, you might prefer the Pistorius treatment.

obviousboy 8

HAHAHAHAHAA! FML Never disappoints.

Somehow I feel your picture fits your comment. :)

Too Many Anal Retents now a days On This Site... I Say kcco

countryrose92 23

Idk whether to put YDI for intruding on his private time, you FYL because that's just nasty.

dontpanic_fml 32

Yes, I find gentlemen become quite upset at the intrusion of their private time when a women disrobes and joins them in the hot, steamy wet shower. It really is a put-off.

My biggest question is how loudly do you usually undress that you felt it was important to mention that you undressed quietly? Although this whole FML raises some flags.

LOL I am just imagining that scene in Tommy Boy where he is trying to change in the airplane restroom.

Dear god, you sound like my English teacher.