By TerribleAddiction - 15/02/2012 17:50 - United States

Today, I decided to quit smoking. My wife conveniently decided on the same day that she was going to start smoking. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 459
You deserved it 3 349

Same thing different taste

Top comments

incognito1520 20

At least she didn't decide to quit having sex!

Comments

Who decides to start smoking?! Is she 13 and trying to get in with the popular kids at school??

Unless she smokes outside, your lungs will still take a beating only now you get to inhale unfiltered smoke. Yum.

Smokers who don't smoke outside are rude if they live with non smokers. Besides, I don't want my animals getting sick, my electronics destroyed, and my place stinking. When I do kick this horrid habit I regret ever picking up, it will he nice not to have to put up with the remnants of it.

KimmieKat 0

Oh wow ;) lol. She might just be 'pretending' to see if you will crack and keep smoking? Probably not but I'm just throwing out suggestions :)

Why would she make a dumb decision like that "oh ya I'm just gonna start smoking and kill myself"

Give her something else to stick in her mouth... Like your penis.

perdix 29

Why let all of your nice cigarettes go to waste? Also, she's been kissing your disgusting, smelly mouth for years. She just wants to return the favor;)

Best thing you can do is try and motivate her to stop. Especially if she has stopped for a bit. You have to fight to win over your addictions, giving up isn't a option. Plus you can motivate each other .

Damn karma is a bitch.. Get them electronic cigarettes they work wonders :3