By SeeTony - 19/11/2009 07:33 - United States

Today, I decided to begin jogging since my weight was getting a little out of control and I wanted to do something about it. Guess who tripped on a root and broke their ankle? Yeah. Exactly. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 858
You deserved it 5 504

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jts2 3

Who tripped and broke their ankle? ... Tell me, mother****er. TELL ME. THE SUSPENSE IS GONNA ****ING KILL ME.

Comments

expen_dable 0

its obvious that "Tiffiny" is an angry fat chick, everyone hide your snacks and say crap like "big is beautiful" until the moo-cow gets distracted by a donut...or that vampire guy in that movie...whatever fat chicks like.

Ezekeyle 0

Hahahahaha Fatty McFatFat! LOL! Umm, Tiffany, you probably are a fat angry chick...sitting at your computer, being a lard.

did one person break his ankle, or many people's ankles, i'm confused

This isn't funny. I was hoping her boob fell out or something.

gmpilot 0

Fat people seem to break their ankles a lot.

Yeah, not much of an FML. [Resists urge to launch into a "good ol' days" rant...]

expen_dable 0

they usually are faking it or do it on purpose, fat people are so lazy that they would rather break their own limbs than do any sort of work.

Wow, expen_dable, your name suits you so well.

their ankle wouldn't have broken if they weren't fat.

Really? Was that really necessary? Are you stupid, or do you just have no soul?

Thefog 0

gotta watch out where u step there buddy, ouch!

jts2 3

Who tripped and broke their ankle? ... Tell me, mother****er. TELL ME. THE SUSPENSE IS GONNA ****ING KILL ME.

DUDE! THE DISH RAN AWAY WITH THE ******* SPOON!!

YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO PUT A "*****SPOILER ALERT*****" BEFORE YOUR POST, PEROXIDE!!!

stupiddumbblonde 0

Dang,that sucks! YDI for letting yourself go like that. Getting fat and tripping, retard!

baby_gurl2405 0

kk well nthe OP never said he was like getting obese or anything, he just said his wieght was getting a little out of control. So maybe he'd gained a bit of wieght and wanted to get rid of that exces weight.