By Anonymous - 18/03/2010 10:39 - United States

Spicy
Today, I decided it was time to lose my virginity to my boyfriend. After about ten minutes he started going faster and his stomach was slapping against mine. It was making a weird sound so I started laughing. Apparently that wasn't sexy and he went soft. My first time and we didn't even finish. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 269
You deserved it 38 171

Same thing different taste

Top comments

quikwit1212 0

What is with the people without pics, who can't type a sentence with a capital letter, and the fact that they keep hitting on random girls that they will probably never meet?

To clarify, 19 was explaining the complexity of Geller field travel while a ship a cruiser size or larger opens a rift in subspace and pulls itself into the warp. While I agree with his thesis on the matter, I must say that he should have included the compensation required to navigate through the empryean with a cruisers mass and density in mind. I hope this clears up the confusion about his post.

Comments

I laugh during sex. the guy just needs a sense of humor. sex doesn't have to be serious.

1030love 10

first of all, losing your virginity hurts like hell. either your boyfriend has a tiny dick, or you've been masturbating with large objects. as for him going soft, if it was his first time as well, or if he was just nervous about being your first, it's not completely weird for him to freak out at you laughing. laughing at an already nervous person, could have that kind of reaction.

lol, all I have to say is wow... I suggest biting your tounge next time.

Well it kinda is a turn off if you laugh. It seems like you're not into it.

dittodee 0

oka first and most not every girl has pain their first time and again not every girl bleeds her first time. If the op laugh well she did big deal sometimes shit happens. "Another thing he was going fast" some people like it rough lmao stop talking smack specially the girl on here please ya ain't no saints lol

quikwit1212 0

Try reading that outloud. Can you even accomplish it? I'm tired of idiotic posts I can barely understand just because someone is lazy.

I don't think any of us think were saints...

Panda guy you're really pissing me off. Stop commenting on every single comment moaning about nothing you grumpy twat.

enticeme 0

Thank you so much! I was waiting for someone to finally say this. Not everyone hurts like **** the whole time during sex. mine was just discomfort then pleasure. we went the whole way to I am Legend. so it wasn't a short one either. lol. everyone is different.

my ex told me it hurt like shit the first time but it got better each time after. se thing wif my current gf, first time always hurts for the girl. every girl I've been with laughs when we have sex... it's just more fun, sex dosent have to be angry or serious. =) tell ur bf to get down on u again, throw in some moans while ur at it

AvFam2122 0