By Anonymous - 17/11/2010 08:03 - United States

Today, I confessed to my best friend that I love him and always have. He whispered to himself, "Why do the fat chicks always want me?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 450
You deserved it 8 857

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't listen to him! he sounds stupid.. if you guys are friends he shouldn't say something like that : I sorry

Comments

because if the fat chicks didn't want you, nobody else would!! walk away from this friend!

sooooo bc a girl is fat she has to settle for a douche?

mintcar 9

So much for being a best friend, huh? He should appreciate your honesty and be more considerate of your feelings.

I know right I he's her best friend he wouldn't have said that out loud but even kept it to himself

mintcar 9

Your* Too* I couldn't help myself.

mintcar 9

That was a reply to 23's comment. Wow, I'm failing so hard today.

It's you're not your dumba... I'll just say it, dumbass.

Battledog5006 0

I feel HIS pain YDI for being fat

We don't know that she is fat, some people think anything over size 2 is fat... OP could be a perfectly healthy weight.

#42 Very true. In this society, plus size models are anything over a mere size 6...So it's possible that OP's guy friend has a warped view of what "fat" is, seeing as the rest of society seems to as well.

sure. blame society. it's not her fault she's fat. it's society's fault. her being a narcissist? blame it on society AND facebook. never her fault.

But it is society that decides what size is 'acceptable' When my Mum was young size 10 (uk) was considered slim now it is considered by many to be a large size. Many people do now say that perfectly healthy sized people are fat because they are not size 4 or less.

#82 My point is that she may not actually be fat. Some people think a size 4 or 6 is "fat", when in reality it's a perfectly healthy size. She just may not be a total stick person, but that doesn't necessarily equate to her being obese.

Your best friend is probably a Sugar Daddy.

risforrrrcuhh 0

He's not your best friend if that's how he responds. He's just a douche bag. Regardless of whether he thought that, he shouldn't have said it. Insensitive POS.

that sucks but Ur his best friend so u shud have known he hated fat chicks so was he a jerk yes but Ur fault for telling him if u knew how he felt about fat chicks

If they were best friends, then she knew how he felt about HER. Usually, if he's her best friend, he likes her. Maybe this is what she thought. Though it could be different if he is her best friend but she is not HIS best friend.

Pb25797051 0

how is he a jerk for not liking big whales who cant put down the fork?

There's no need to hate on the fat chicks. Fat chicks need love too. Not to mention, they're usually the freaky ones.