By Ilostsomuch - 04/01/2012 18:30 - United States

Today, I came home to find that my mother had sold all my valuable collector coins for cheap at a local shady pawn shop to buy herself a TV. The coins in question were worth enough to start a business. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 510
You deserved it 3 051

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sweet2u22 9

Well...that sucks... :/ Try putting her in a home. Or a pie. A meat pie. Why, yes, I /AM/ clinically insane. Why?

Comments

1JDub 6

Oh damn, now you gotta pimp mom out and get that money back.....that will teach her....F her life now!

perdix 29

Looks like she gave you the business! I'd suggest you call the cops, but now your mom has to watch "The View" in HD. Having to look stay the real Whoopi Goldberg is punishment enough!

I actually felt my blood go cold as I read this! I am an avid collector myself from coins to stuff like rare star trek and doctor who memorabilia. I'd lose my life If my mother did that!! I'm so sorry for you!

flockz 19

so how many HD channels do you get?

Holy shit man... My dad has collectors coins and if anyone touches them he threatens to cut their fingers off. I feel for ya!

KiddNYC1O 20

That's nothing. My mom framed my high school diploma. She used scissors.

kristina1124 3

Mine is the same. That's why he invested in something called a safe. smart thinking lol

was it even a good tv ?? that does really suck FYL :(

wow that sucks, pawn the tv, pc, and whatever you can get your hands on and move out!

That's not cool, collecting valuable objects takes a lot of time and dedication. Sorry all your hard work was sold for a tv.