By Cùchulainn - 10/01/2009 03:23 - France

Today, I came home from work. I crept up to the bedroom to gently wake up my girlfriend. I touch her shoulder and slowly leant in to give her a tender kiss. She suddenly wakes up and grabs me by the throat... I keep forgetting she's in the army. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 067
You deserved it 9 528

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hailhall 0

hahha when my brother came home after boot camp he said dont come to my bed and shake me to wake up. if anything flick the light on and yell at me

wira176 2

I have the same experience but with my Dad. He practiced Silat throughout his youth and his sense of awareness is off the charts - one time I tried waking me up by shaking him he proceeded to knock my ass off the floor before fully waking up. Nowadays I just gently tickle his big toe but from a safe distance.

Comments

LOLOL ! wow so in a way she cant actualy beat u up?

Vermelle 0

@17: The OP never says anything about that being a reaction from Basic. He just stated that his girlfriend is in the army. She could be part of the combat section that has been fighting in a war, and maybe part of the army for years. If you're trained to deal with people dying all around you and the citizens of a country you are staying in wanting you dead, would you call that an extreme reaction? Its just a survival instinct that some of them develop.

bskiddo_fml 3

women arent allowed in combat arms in ANY army, trust me ive been over there, the us army is changing that soon but to this day none are. so she wouldnt be in that "atmosphere"

Dixie19 0

68- wrong yes they may say not allowed in combat but there are women who go to Iraq or anywhere else for that matter and are in that "atmosphere". check yourself next time before you say something stupid.

Oh god you must get raped in bed. Nice

similar thing happened to me when i was young. My dad's in the air force, and when i was about 4 or 5, i snuck up behind him and tickled his feet. He instinctively proceeded to punch out.. the air. Thank God i was short =D

That bitch will kill you in your sleep. GTFO, and quickly.

My perverted theory: i think girls that were in army dont have huge ****! O.o but got other advantages.. which i couldnt find ^^' still has an interesting "aura"

cassiesandra 0

not true my friend. I've been in the military and I have seen some back breakers. my husband is also military and he agrees.

Will somebody please tell me why everybody keeps saying this is Awesome????