Zoom off

By Anonymous - 26/11/2020 07:59

Today, I was caught on a hot mic during a work department meeting complaining about someone using a leaf blower, F-bombs and all. FML
I agree, your life sucks 235
You deserved it 856

Same thing different taste

Top comments

**** leaf blowers and the ******* ******* that use them! They don't pick up leaves -- they just move them around and pollute the air with dried dogshit. **** 'em!

******* hell, Pencil! Watch what you ******* say! There could be kids reading this ******* stuff, and all they'll ******* see is your ******* comment full of "**** this, **** that, **** you", and they'll ******* repeat to their parents who will get really ******* angry about some guy who went on a ******* rant about a ******* leaf blower!

Comments

**** leaf blowers and the ******* ******* that use them! They don't pick up leaves -- they just move them around and pollute the air with dried dogshit. **** 'em!

******* hell, Pencil! Watch what you ******* say! There could be kids reading this ******* stuff, and all they'll ******* see is your ******* comment full of "**** this, **** that, **** you", and they'll ******* repeat to their parents who will get really ******* angry about some guy who went on a ******* rant about a ******* leaf blower!