By justkillm3 - 13/05/2010 04:07 - United States

Today, I came home after ten hours at work to find my unemployed wife and 4 kids sprawled out watching TV waiting for me to get home and cook for them. I had to wash all the dishes first because they didn't feel like getting up or helping. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 168
You deserved it 9 143

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Grow a pair and tell them to take some responsibility.

Then don't do it until they get off their asses and help :/

Comments

DrPepper545 0

tell that bitch you expect to come home to a clean home and food! If she doesn't like that, throw dat lazy ass out!!

dawnydawny1221 0
kenziedog 0

I would have cooked myself something to eat and if she would have said wheres my food I would have replied in the kitchen b*tch who do I look like your maid

rastafunk 0

Beat their asses and tell them to do stuff, they are not going to get very far in life sitting on their asses all day.

kbg8409 0

I beg to differ, most men can burn water! I grew up that the women does the cooking and housework! especially if she is unemployed or a stay at home mom. only exceptions are if she's sick, pregnant, or has a newborn, then the man needs to pay her back for all the years she's done it alone and help out! the man could be a gentlemen and not be a pig just because the women cleans up after him. there is a point where even I'll tell my husband todo it himself. if the man doesn't APPRECIATE it, then don't do it. same with vise-versa!

Screw them if they don't wanna pull their wait, pull the cord to the tv

I would go to a drive thru somewhere by myself and let them fend for themselves. You are just enabling them to continue to be lazy by working, cooking, and cleaning for them while they do nothing all day. I'd be damned if I'd put up with that.

Ydi. Grow sone balls. Make kids food but make the bitch nothing. Provide only for ones that can't provide for themselves. Your wife has two hands and two legs, she can use em.

kailey28 0
hewro_failure 11

YDI for not standing up for yourself.