By justkillm3 - 13/05/2010 04:07 - United States

Today, I came home after ten hours at work to find my unemployed wife and 4 kids sprawled out watching TV waiting for me to get home and cook for them. I had to wash all the dishes first because they didn't feel like getting up or helping. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 168
You deserved it 9 143

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Grow a pair and tell them to take some responsibility.

Then don't do it until they get off their asses and help :/

Comments

double standard (for the commenters) for the OP specifically, I can relate. for the commenters on the other hand, augh. If it had been a woman poster writing about coming home from work to her kids and husband lazing about and having to clean and cook- you wouldn't be NEARLY as outraged- you'd tell her to 'get over it' or say she 'belongs in the kitchen in the first place'. However, i DO believe all members of a household should pull their weight. If you like to eat, you help make food. If you like to eat on clean dishes, you help clean those dishes, etc., etc.

califormula 0

if you still have both of your testicles (hell, at least one) stand up for yourself. you're getting shit on and teaching your kids some horrible behavior.

Well, it just shows you're a good father, and the mother is horrible.

You sound like the only responsible one in your household, I would advise reminding them who is paying for their TV and all the stuff they have that you bought for them.

isn't it supposed to be the other way around

butterflyz1961 2

You should have gone out to eat by yourself and let them figure it out.

DeliaJarvis92 2

Learn to discipline and stand up for yourself dumbass

GogoTheGreat 12

No offense but your family sounds worthless.