By why god - 25/11/2013 06:16 - United States - Huntington Park

Spicy
Today, my parents kicked me out of the house because they were having a party. They gave me twenty bucks to go see a movie. Well, the movie ended pretty quick, but the trauma of seeing my parents in a swingers' orgy will take some time getting over. FML
I agree, your life sucks 74 965
You deserved it 6 340

Same thing different taste

Top comments

silverhuntress 4

WTF!!!!! Wow... I'm so sorry that you had to see that...

You decided to swing by at the wrong moment

Comments

silverhuntress 4

WTF!!!!! Wow... I'm so sorry that you had to see that...

Meow ;) why didn't you join? I always join cat orgys, they are fun as hell!

A07 48

This is one fml i'll check daily for a follow up!

I agree, but seriously, I would high-five your parents :)

8313girl 28

That is the wildest story I've heard in a long time. OP has some middle aged kink freaks for parents. I also agree they should have hosted that buck wild orgy at a place that their kid would never see. Now I'm wondering why the gave him only $20 instead of $100 so he could do more stuff. Hell, I spent $20 while writing this comment.

This is the kind of shit that needs a follow up!

Bigfabthetruth52 22

That is some weird Shit man.i would bring that up everytime they tried to give me unwarranted grief about my friends.

Yeah, I wouldn't blame you if you gauged your eyes out

Its a little too late for that. Unless they can gouge their memory out

StiffPvtParts 43

No one should ever have to witness such a thing (._.)

That sure took a swing on the awkward side. Anybody? No? Sorry I'll leave.

You decided to swing by at the wrong moment

True OP. I wouldn't have even went back. I'd be glad to be kicked out, be at a friends or bfs and not even want to go home. You went to the movies by yourself? That sucks!

Ch_rae5 19

Oh cause that's definitely the thing that sucks here. Going to a movie alone..*Gasp!

well hopefully you can stay with a friend, but FYL indeed.

RedPillSucks 31

I don't think OP was permanently kicked out, just long enough for the party. He can return home, but may never be able to look his parents in the eye again.

There is not enough brain bleach to erase that. FYL OP but at least they are not serial killers.

Where the hell did the idea that his parents may be serial killers come from??

I think 7 was trying to make a poor connection to two very different things...

therobotchef 6

I would rather my parents be serial killers than walking in on them swinging.

friedpwnadge 25

That took some balls for them to do that.

And penis... And ******... You do understand sex right?

Llama_Face89 33

And several other sets of things previously mentioned.

May God help you in your quest for brain bleach.

Swingers who are parents really should invest in a hotel room for these types of activities. Its cheaper than paying for psychological counseling for your kid for the next three years.

I agree. This kind of makes me think that this was the first "event" the parents had participated in.

I'm pretty sure that if this were the first event they were involved in they wouldn't be hosting it. It might be the first one they've hosted however. Or just the first time OP went to a short movie.

^ Words: you took 'em right outta my mouth.

But you type them so how'd he do that? Unless you type with your tongue in which case I'll just be going...