By notcool - 15/12/2009 21:49 - United States

Today, I called my boyfriend upset because my best friend has begun stripping to pay for school. His response was, "Where and what time does she work?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 511
You deserved it 8 854

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He is concerned and wondering where he can find her... and find a show... and support her education.

xXmoses_rocksXx 0

That's messed up. Sorry to hear your boyfriend is a complete horndog. I hope your friend comes to her senses as well. Good luck

Comments

I'm with See_Air_Ah on this one. If the girl was clearly upset about her friend (and who knows if the best friend was eager to take clothes off for money) than the boyfriend shouldn't have made a joke assuming it was a joke. FYL OP dump that loser.

ROFL!!! This guy has a great sense of humor, unless he was serious, which, I'm sure he wasn't. I know that would be my reaction(depending on the girl). And i'm sure he got his butt chewed for that one, but that's still frikken hilarious.

he just wants to help support your friends education, god! why would you be pissed at him for just wanting to help??

indianabummer 0

Why were you so upset about your best friend stripping? Is she also you're identical twin and you don't want ppl to know what you look like naked? If she's okay with it, so should you be.

mbii 0

Yeah exactly my point. How is this FML-worthy?

Your boyfriend is hilarious. Respect that. :)

Haha what answer did you really expect when you asked that? My ex is a stripper and my mates couldn't stay away from the place!!!

yeah was prob a joke so get-tha-**** over it! ya big child .do u cry when he looks at oher women?