By notcool - 15/12/2009 21:49 - United States

Today, I called my boyfriend upset because my best friend has begun stripping to pay for school. His response was, "Where and what time does she work?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 511
You deserved it 8 854

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He is concerned and wondering where he can find her... and find a show... and support her education.

xXmoses_rocksXx 0

That's messed up. Sorry to hear your boyfriend is a complete horndog. I hope your friend comes to her senses as well. Good luck

Comments

Feminism is about choice, clearly her friend made the choice to do this, so good for her. And yes, I would even say that to a prostitute or escort, if it were their choice.

You shouldn't judge your friend for stripping, just be wary because I have a friend who did the exact same thing and she got into all kinds of drugs and stuff...Give her some support so she doesn't go that way either. As for your boyfriend, I would expect more from him if it were me. All these people saying, "Oh he's a guy and that's typical" really piss me off because there are a lot of guys out there who wouldn't say that, even as a joke. The way I see it is anybody who hides behind an excuse like that is a coward and doesn't have the balls to be a man and keep his self in check. I expect my boyfriend to act like a man, not a obsessive little horn dog who wants to **** anything with legs and a ******.

You can't speak for all guys. You've obviously never been in a meaningful relationship, but that's ok, because one day you will meet a girl that you want to spend the rest of your life with and you'll either grow up or lose her because you keep 'joking' about other girls. OP obviously didn't think her boyfriend was joking, or she wouldn't have posted would she?

YDI for crying about your friend stripping you stupid shit. As long as she isn't whoring herself out there's nothing wrong with it. Oh My God people are gonna see her naked. Seriously I hope someone knocks your teeth down your throat!

So your boyfriend is straight, I really don't see the problem here...

When I started dancing my bestfriend and her boyfriend came in to see me. It was a little embarrassing for him to be there but it was funny too. we had a good time hanging out. Oh by the way, I'm still in school doing great. At my club the bouncers will totally stop a dance if a guy puts his hands on a girl- no touching allowed. I have never done a drug, so all of you can f yourselves for thinking you know all about strippers when you don't know jack.

Reality_bites 14

Im just wondering why YOU'RE upset with your friend becoming a stripper. How has this changed who she is? It hasnt. She's still your friend. Just because she has taken a job as a stripper does not mean that she has somehow dropped her moral ethics or anything. It's a job. A job that pays great money. Its HER life. Or is it that you are now embarrassed to be associated with her, thinking that people will lump you into the same stereotypical category that you just put her in yourself? if thats the case, you need to get over it.

So you don't assume he could've asked that so he could've gone there and talked her out of it; you instantly assume that because he's a man, he wanted to go and watch the strip show? Not all guys are people who go to and/or enjoy strip shows so don't stereotype, bitch.

as a guy, i would have said the same thing to my girl as a joke. it's hard not to make a joke like that. stop getting bent out of shape because your bf made a joke.

so she's stripping big deal be glad she isnt standing on a street corner and abt your bf comment stfu ydi