By notcool - 15/12/2009 21:49 - United States

Today, I called my boyfriend upset because my best friend has begun stripping to pay for school. His response was, "Where and what time does she work?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 511
You deserved it 8 854

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He is concerned and wondering where he can find her... and find a show... and support her education.

xXmoses_rocksXx 0

That's messed up. Sorry to hear your boyfriend is a complete horndog. I hope your friend comes to her senses as well. Good luck

Comments

I don't see how you could have expected any other answer to that statement to be honest.

DoingItWrong 0

Doesn't sound like your boyfriend was upset.

1. Unless he was running to the car when he asked the question it was a joke. 2. Strippers are people too, you should learn to love them as I do. 3. Where and what time dammit? How many times do we have to ask you?

Veritas143 0

So because someone has a sense of humor and (even crazier) has a gf who could actually take a joke, they've never been in a meaningful relationship..really? Get the stick out of your ass.

After his visit to the strip club, Nick the ***** model discovered several unusual bumps along his prized lassiepecker. Fhl. (funrod, one eyed serpent, gootube)

lickmyjock 0

Colorado. Didn't know strippers lived there.

YDI for not letting ur bf support ur bff.

Stripping isn't some horrible dirty profession. It takes some amount of skill (believe it or not), and it pays a LOT. Dont judge your friend so harshly.. there are plenty of good people who strip for a living. Also your boyfriend might have been joking.

What's the problem?! Like a good friend he wants to help her getting money so she could get out of there fast. You shouldve think of this before and should help her too.