By jada - 04/01/2012 23:29 - United States

Today, I called my boyfriend over and over again and he never answered. His mom just called me and asked how I was holding up. I asked her what she meant and she had to tell me he checked himself into rehab because he was addicted to heroin. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 353
You deserved it 3 752

Same thing different taste

Top comments

3mi1y_ 16

that's not something you wanna hear :( at least he has the decency to find help!

Comments

if he really is in rehab, you should ask his mom for the address and write him a letter saying that you're glad he's getting help and you support him in his recovery. if you do... I know it would mean a lot to him. source: been in rehab, it's very lonely.

It sucks that he didn't tell you OP, maybe he was trying to protect you from his dark secret... At least he's getting the help he needs. :)

redmnky21 8

how oblivious are u that u didn't know he's a heroin user... did u think those dots on his arm was a rash?

How oblivious are you that you think the arm is the only injecting point?

You can smoke it too.. injecting isn't the only way.

How oblivious are you thinking that addicts can't easily cover something like that up.

some people snort it. it took months to find out my nephew was on it even though he lived with me. he never got track marks. talking shit to someone who is going through a bad time is douchy.

kateheartswaffle 0

My best mate became a user and he tried hiding it from me. Within a week I could tell he was on it. If u didn't no he was taken it then u are on ur own Lil planet and probs the reason he takes it. U can spot a H user miles away

Poor op, my thoughts go out to your bf! Also, how many more people are going to post "how did you not notice?" geez!

RockstarRN 10

On a positive note...he's in rehab. He could be in jail or worse...