By ??? - 26/01/2017 04:00

Today, I finally had the guts to tell my mom about her boyfriend hitting on me. Not only did she not care, but she got mad at me. I'm 15. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 772
You deserved it 487

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If he keeps hitting on you and your mom keeps ignoring it and/or blaming you for him being a creepy asshole, go to your school's student counselor- they usually have training in how to deal with this type of home trouble. Or explain it to your friends and their parents and ask if you can couch surf until they break up or you can get your own place., but tell your mom which friend's house you're staying at for the night Good luck, hope things turn out.

Stormiesea 0

My best friend (We'll call her M) went through the same thing with her mom and her step-dad. For your saftey, please try to record him doing it and report it. With M he had told her he was in love with her since she was 13, qnd ended up trying to kiss her on her 18th birthday and when she told her mom she called the police and her Stepdad tried to attack her. Be safe, and please let us know how it goes.

Comments

If he keeps hitting on you and your mom keeps ignoring it and/or blaming you for him being a creepy asshole, go to your school's student counselor- they usually have training in how to deal with this type of home trouble. Or explain it to your friends and their parents and ask if you can couch surf until they break up or you can get your own place., but tell your mom which friend's house you're staying at for the night Good luck, hope things turn out.

Stormiesea 0

My best friend (We'll call her M) went through the same thing with her mom and her step-dad. For your saftey, please try to record him doing it and report it. With M he had told her he was in love with her since she was 13, qnd ended up trying to kiss her on her 18th birthday and when she told her mom she called the police and her Stepdad tried to attack her. Be safe, and please let us know how it goes.

Please report him.....Please kiddo don't make the same mistake I did by not telling someone. I'm rooting for you. Its gonna be ok.

Millidol 15

I'm with the majority here - record his advances; talk to school, talk to grandparents, aunts/uncles... any responsible adult you feel okay talking to. This is the road to rape; please change your path!

Please don't wait any longer to speak up. My sister is almost 14 and the thought of her going through this boils my blood. Speak to your school counselor or a friend you can trust with something this sensitive, or said friend's parents. It is not ok for any man to cross that line with you regardless of who he is and what he means to your mom or anyone. Especially when you're so young, it's just disgusting. If nothing works and it continues you might wanna call 911 on him. Just remember you'd risk being taken away by child services. I wish you all the luck in the world, girlie! Stand tall and don't be afraid. ❤️

Joshtheboss1 2

Does it really matter? No. The message to stay strong applies whatever the gender of OP.

Go tell someone else and get out of that house. Get out of that situation as early as possible.

ainamina 0

record him and go to the police. my step dad started that shit with me when I was 6 and I waited till I was 16 to mention it to my mom and she didn't believe me. I woke up to him trying to have sex with me and she still didn't believe it until after he passed away from cancer (karma) for years and years he'd tell me how he's going to leave her and marry me and I didn't even want to be in the same room as him. if she doesn't believe you her loss. find another family member to live with. bring it up to your grandparents or aunts/uncles. don't wait until it escalates to anything worse.

Record him and report it, but most importantly, learn to how to defend yourself. If you don't know how to fight already get someone to teach you.