By sick of life - 23/09/2011 14:48 - United States

Today, I called in sick to work for a second day. After months of my boss trying to get me sacked by spreading vicious rumors about me, taunting me into retaliating, and generally making my life a living hell, he finally got his chance. He sent me a text saying, "yeh dont bother son ure fuckin fired." FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 713
You deserved it 3 624

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Too bad in most states it's borderline illegal to fire someone that way. Look at your company handbook. If it's a small owned business ur ****** tho.

Comments

yeah u definitely need to call osha on his ass.

BenderJ_fml 5

OSHA - Occupational Safety and Health Administration. What will that do in this case?

I suspect that they meant the Better Business Bureau

blacksswan 10

Occupational safety and health administration aka OSHA enforces health and safety at your workplace. They don't handle this type of problems.

no you call them on all the violations in the workplace, the stupid little shit that is in every workplace, then OSHA shows up and does inspections and makes life hell for the employer for a while until all the violations are corrected.

I'm fairly sure he cannot do that, ask a lawyer about a lawsuit?

Yeah! Sue sue sue! Or just look for another job. Any establishment which the management carries themselves in that manner and terminates employees via misspelled text message doesn't sound like any place worth working for. Look for a job with a literate boss.

jessicaaababy 8

That's horrible! Wish you the best in finding a job :)

Thats definitely horrible! I agree! Good luck on the job search!

Buttsexpirate 9

Apparently he was so excited that he lost his ability to write like a normal human being!

perdix 29

Why would you want to work for a boss that hates you? Being fired by asshole bosses have been some of the best days of my life. Things always got better after I stopped working for douchebags. This is actually a good day for you.

Seriously though OP - sue him! Keep the text message AND records that you were sick so he can't claim you just "didnt show up"