By sick of life - 23/09/2011 14:48 - United States

Today, I called in sick to work for a second day. After months of my boss trying to get me sacked by spreading vicious rumors about me, taunting me into retaliating, and generally making my life a living hell, he finally got his chance. He sent me a text saying, "yeh dont bother son ure fuckin fired." FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 713
You deserved it 3 624

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Too bad in most states it's borderline illegal to fire someone that way. Look at your company handbook. If it's a small owned business ur ****** tho.

Comments

1. If your boss has hated you for months, then you've had plenty of time to look around for another job. 2. Don't ever ever ever retaliate, especially not at work. 3. If your boss hates you, you probably shouldn't take two sick days in a row.

ZielZone 4

Collect unemployment for a bit, find a better job.

bubo_fml 10

You should've went to work & got sick all over his desk...

Violacatt 0

Here's a plan of action: sue him for mental/moral damage.

Well, the good news is that you *CAN* collect unemployment because you weren't fired for misconduct. And you no longer work for an illiterate douche who can't use proper English to save his life.

scottgeo 0

Sounds like a wrongful termination suit to me. I would also forward complaints to your HR staff or ownership. Your boss will probably get fired or you'll be his boss.

scarmen 2

that isnt legal. i would get a lawyer and sue for harrassment

What a scumbag boss. Complain to the company, get that prick sacked.

If he is actually a boss of a company, he should learn how to actually spell correctly.

structuredchaoz 4

If you went to the doctor and have a note, and have been working there for over a year you can sue.