By DramaQueen - 19/07/2009 06:45 - Canada

Today, I broke up with my boyfriend. As I left his house and began to drive away, I see him chasing after my car barefoot. I stop and roll down the window, ready to listen to the speech he has prepared to win me over with. He takes a moment to catch his breath and says "I want my cellphone back". FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 826
You deserved it 62 760

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lyndis_fml 0

If you were prepared to listen to his speech, why did you break up with him? Should have tried to work shit out before you did something stupid. Since this is on FML, you're obviously upset that he doesn't want you back, so breaking up with him was just some ploy to get him to pay attention to you. Grow up.

Comments

Well there you go. Don't go around being a pretentious, self-centered bitch.

There should be a So the **** What? button. YDI for being a pretentious, self-centered bitch!

How is this a FML? If he bought it he should get it back. Get your head out of your ass and stop being so wingey.

Cattiva 0

Be ready to go away with/in what you came... In the girl possition it looks like the guy is so miserable, but I think, he have the law to take back his presents.

Not unless he claims he lent her the phone. The law does not protect gift givers who change their mind.

YDI! What did you expect? You dumped him! So get over it!

priit 0

OP is pathetic; why is this FML in first place?

He don't want you like a PETA wants a hamburger

girandwogpig 0
Amphysvena 11

this was actually very badly worded.

rainbowchelle 0

Um..okay? What the hell were you expecting? Did I misread the FML, because I thought that you broke up with him, which should mean that you don't want to be with him anymore, not that you wanted to force him to beg to keep you.

No, she broke up with him so she could be a bitch and expect for him to be a touched person. She broke up with him roses if he would try 2 win her back

I don't think she wanted to get back with him. I think she just wanted to hear him begging and then laugh at whatever "lame" thing he came up with. A pox on you, missy.

Maybe she was just expecting for him to beg her back because it's something he would do or because he didn't want to break up? It doesn't necessarily mean she WANTED him to beg her back.