By allergic_to_bull - 08/10/2014 18:48 - United States - West Palm Beach

Today, I attended an assembly regarding senior graduation. The assistant principal told us to look to the left and right of us, because those people would be our friends for the rest of our lives. I was the only one in the entire row. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 521
You deserved it 4 258

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think that's not in order for a lot of people, I hardly talk to anyone from that period. Look on the bright side, nobody in your personal space ;)

BeautifulChaos27 37

In all honesty, most of those people in the assembly you'll never hear from again like a year or two after graduation anyway.

Comments

It's a lie anyway. They said the same at my graduation, didn't happen.

you should tell your principal that he has look at the crowd first and then give speech

There's only a select few I keep in contact from high school so no worries OP. The real friendships may be one or two from high school, your college years or social circles in the upcoming few years. All will be fine.

moshpit11 8

I graduated 6 years ago and I only talk to and am still friends with one person I went to school with and the rest of my friends I've met through different jobs I've had

Don't worry OP. Except for two people, I never talk, much less see, the people I went to high school with.

KatyLarae 13

That's completely false. Hugh school friends rarely last

Axel5238 29

That's something they are required to say high school aren't the best years of your life. If it is you either peaked early or doing something wrong. I don't keep in contact with anyone except for 1 person I knew back then. All the others never really grew up, happens with college friends as well.

CaroAurelia 12

I'm glad they didn't say that at my graduation, because I despise about 49% of the people I went to school with and just don't give a damn about 49% of them. Of the 2% left, one of those people is my cousin, so obviously I care about him, but there it is.

diving_fml 30

stop whining and move onto new friends..