By Anonymous - 18/11/2010 02:32 - United States

Today, I asked my boyfriend to try and man up and act a bit tougher. He started crying. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 091
You deserved it 20 068

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh noes! You're seeing someone who doesn't fit ridiculously narrowly-defined stereotypes about what it means to be male! Poor you!

meany! why can't u be a normal gf and give him compliments & not harsh remarks on his manhood!

Comments

pin_up_666 0

he's not super macho tuffbro so he must be a gaytard hurrda durrr Sounds like you're a moron.

19, I already knew, right off the bat, that there were going to be oh so "witty" homophobic teenagers making stupid gay-comments on this FML

Emily9352 13

Just because he's sensitive doesn't mean he's gay. You, my friend, are an ass.

Was it Opposite Day in his world? I hate to say this because I don't want to be known for giving out good advice but dump his wussy ass.

agreed. I'm sensitive and hang out with mostly women.and I'm called gay.it's stupid.it's just that to me it seems more intresting with them.

You've already got a pussy. Why do you bother with an other one ?

he cried cause he knew if he acted more manly, you would tell him to be more sensitive. you women can never make up your mind. as taboo as it sounds, perhaps you should love him for who he is.

MattPDX 2

true dat. biches be craaaazzzzy.

^ you've already taken care of B chief.

thats ****** up. theres nothing wrong with a man who is in touch with his emotions.

Girls criticise other girls looks, why can't we put a dude down just the same? ;)