By Anonymous - 26/09/2014 21:07 - United States - Pensacola

Spicy
Today, I asked my 12-year-old son what he wanted for his birthday. He looked me dead in the eyes and said, "A whore." FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 193
You deserved it 8 199

Same thing different taste

Comments

SarahSehhati 40

Men don't say they want a *****. Boys say that.... That being said, I also want a *****.

Well you raised him...or didn't which could also be the problem..

He is confident I will give him that and very blunt mentally and with his words

Thank you kind person for being an excellent first comment. Some are just terrible and should have never commented at all.

He looks up to his elders... Therefor, what have you been teaching him? Or what has his father been teaching him?

All I want for my birthday are big booty hoes...

What OP should do is tell him to **** off cuz he's not getting a *****!!

Why would a 12 year-old boy want a *****!! Bad parenting!

*is a big booty hoe* I only know this because my bf sang it the whole week before his birthday

This sounds awful. If it was a girl saying she wanted sex, we'd be all concerned. We shouldn't be saying it is a good thing.

ChristianH39 30

I think it's safe to assume 3 was joking.

@18 Actually, their hormones make them want things, and their physical bodies grow relatively fast. Their minds and cognitive processes grow rather slow. Cognitive processing isn't full developed until about 21, which is why the drinking age is 21 in the United States. By the age of 12-13, we are physically ready to have sex and our bodies want to. But we are not capable of mentally thinking about, recognizing and understanding the consequences of sex.

DavidKnows 11

Wow #112. That was really well thought out, and expressed intelligently.

Maybe he's just really good at keeping a straight face? If not, that boy gets no birthday money!

Roskosity 22

Or if he does get birthday money, give it to him in ones.

I agree with 5. It sounds to me like he was completely joking and trying to get a reaction from his mom (judging by the serious face, looking them in the eyes). In that case it's pretty funny and your kid has a funny sense of humour. My brothers and I always loved saying stuff like this to get a response from my parents, after which we would burst out laughing and tell them we're joking. We still say stuff just to freak out our parents. If he's serious (which I doubt) then you have a big problem and need to have a serious talk.

kyu_Q 19

you can always try. never know OP might get high one night and grant him his wish

Except #13, that would be child sexual abuse

RecklessLove 18

Also, for the ***** it would be statutory rape.

kyu_Q 19

What movies has he been watching?

I'm gonna take a guess and say that grandpa movie with Johnny Knoxville lol

That's cute, but I think it might be worth your time talking to him. He may have been joking, but he also may be feeling very worthless and could use some parental insight.

cjwayy 22

Not sure how you would assume that he feels worthless. He said he wanted a *****, not that he wanted to be a *****.

Pstraka6 20

Tell him to be reasonable and respect a woman, otherwise no '*****' is going to even want to be with him when he gets older. So young...

So true. No woman wants to be with a man that disrespects women and treats them like crap or an object. The better they treat a woman the better the woman treats them.

myoukei 31

@114 i love how your post turned from a reasonable thought to a ridiculous double standard....