Denied

By Anonymous - 05/09/2020 02:02

Spicy
Today, my wife asked me what I wanted for my birthday, and I said sex. She told me to grow up and ask for something more realistic. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 927
You deserved it 369

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TCRII 29

Tell her that it is perfectly realistic and that you would prefer to have it with her.

"Grow up" means she has no respect for you. And it doesn't seem like she has any desire either. You may want to consider asking for divorce for your birthday.

Comments

Its so sad that so many women don't make sure their men are sexually satisfied. I'm truly sorry for you.

icalledhisname 12

It is both people in a relationship’s job to make sure they are in a relationship with someone who matches up with their sexual needs. No one is obligated to please someone else if they have no interest in it. It is not their responsibility. It sucks for the OP that they are in this relationship where their needs aren’t met and their partner is seemingly not willing to be sensitive of it. Maybe they used to be more compatible, we don’t know.

I disagree. It's my obligation to make sure my husband's needs are met, and it's his oigation to make sure mine are met. That's what makes a good relationship. women who say (and yes I've heard this more than once) "I'm married, I shouldn't have to have sex anymore," can't then bitch that their husband has an affair. Because she drove him to it. Sex us a biological need for a man, and for some women. Too often women "put out" while dating to keep a man, then when they get married adopt the "I dont have to anymore" attitude. Then the dude is left going, "Wtf happened to our sex life."

TCRII 29

Tell her that it is perfectly realistic and that you would prefer to have it with her.

Ask her for a "hall pass." As you describe your marriage, you could more realistically ask for an alien abduction with anal probing.

Susan Yee 9

Try to satisfy her first, that might change her mind.

Yummi_913 18

Ever heard of the term rape? It's not gonna work out the way you think it is buddy.

this was, while poorly explained for others, somewhat accurate. in order for OP to please his wife in bed,she would have to agree to such things. otherwise it could be considered rape,or something else (not sure if it is a different term when married). But without consent from the wife, it would be essential rape, and thus not work out so well. but it may be a good idea to talk it over with her and see where things stand.

How can he satisfy her if they don't even have sex to begin with?

"Grow up" means she has no respect for you. And it doesn't seem like she has any desire either. You may want to consider asking for divorce for your birthday.

Yummi_913 18

Grow up? So sex is for kids then ey? WTF...

voodoo66 5

love your wife and **** the girlfriend, thats the secret to a lasting marriage

bloopaloop 27

Whack it onto her face and if she says she doesn’t like it tell her to grow up and ask for something more realistic

power_in_the_now 19

Sex isn’t a gift.. which might be why she said grow up... sex should be an active part of a marriage that happens on it own because those two people want to feel a connection. If that is lost then maybe fix the connection... is there something that has happened to make her lose respect for you? Is she super exhausted taking care of the house, children and working a lot? I know women tend to get a bad rep for not wanting to please their husbands but sometimes it deeper than that... it could be something else there which she isn’t getting fulfilled so not interested in being connected to you in that way anymore

TinScarecrow 15

Sex can be a gift. The willingness to share yourself and achieve connection through sharing yourself can be a gift. Asking for that connection with your partner is not childish