By caltech - 10/10/2012 04:15 - United States - San Jose

Today, I applied for a job as a secretary. As I sat in the waiting room, the interviewer came out with his wife. She gave me a once-over, then said to her husband, "Hire this one. She's so ugly, you would never have an affair with her." FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 166
You deserved it 2 094

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Oh yes, a, job is good. These days it can be so hard to find, one. You gotta take what you can get, even if the boss (or his wife) is an asshole

Ah, yup it does; I don't know what I was thinking, I had just woken up when I wrote that.

But don't look on the bright side for too long or you'll go blind

That means you HAVE to sleep with him now

Get a nearby stapler and fire staples at her. It's only logical.

perdix 29
Mister_Triangle 21

She's gotta do it out of spite now

Oh yeah. Just to get back at that mean woman. It's horrible to say that, especially to someone's face. Behind back isn't much better but at least OPs feelings would be spared.

Haha, doesn't sound like she trusts her husband!

Maybe he's had a secretary affair before.

That's a pretty cruel joke at the OP's expense and the husband's as well.

That's just an assumption, if he bent you over the desk, it wouldn't matter.

I think there's some trust issues going on there.

Epic win: if we had a FMLer named Capt.Obvious and he said "You're welcome!"

dmblonde 13

Hey just be happy you now have a job. Who cares about how you look. Make some money and enjoy.

olpally 32

Tell her she's a bitch... And there's no cure for chronic bitch syndrome, and tell your boss you feel sorry for him... Too far? Nope... Congrats on the job, hopefully he's a lot nicer than she is, bitch...

One order of "ouch" with a side of "daaaaaymmmnnn!" Whatever happened to the golden rule? My goodness!

It was silenced by the silver duct tape. Maybe his wife needs to be, too.

If there's anything I've learned about affairs, looks really don't seem to have anything to do with it. Shit even Shania Twain was cheated on. If the boss is sleeping around it might be because the wife's a bitch. I hope you have other offers OP, but like everyone says a job is a job. Just don't look to make this a permanent one :-)