By whoops - 15/08/2016 04:07 - United States - Huntingdon

Spicy
Today, I admitted to my girlfriend that I had cheated on her. She didn't tell or get mad, oh no. She looked at me for a few seconds then burst out laughing and called me a liar. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 853
You deserved it 14 030

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least she didnt dump your cheating ass. Be thankful.

You can say life gave you another chance.

Comments

If you're reading this buddy, understand that you are a ridiculous jerk for cheating. You do know you can do a thing called "break up" before you decide to sleep with someone else. It's really not that hard. On a side note, how is this a FML? If anything, FHL.

Ooh, if you were my boyfriend, I'd kick you ass straight to China. YDI, OP. I hope she forgave you and that you're trying to improve yourself to be a better boyfriend

FHL, not yours. Cheating is never an option. I don't understand why people don't just break-up instead of cheating. Ridiculous.

You should make her understand that you're telling the truth. Her reaction might be due to a form of shock - that she can't believe such a thing happened to her. I hope you make her understand that you weren't lying and that you will take the consequences that comes with cheating (like if she breaks up)

You should be thankful. I would've beat your ass into the ground. Take this as an opportunity to be less of a shitty person.

You did the right thing admitting it. It's brave and I respect that

She's a crazy one. Any woman that laughs after her man says he cheated is bloody coo coo... And now your stuck with her, that's what your cheating ass gets.

Why is everyone on this app such an ass. Yes they cheated, and yes that's wrong but clearly they felt bad enough to risk their relationship and admit it. Everyone makes mistakes and heat of the moment decisions. Give them a break as long as they don't make the same mistake again

Cheating isn't a "mistake," you don't just slip and fall into a ****** or on a dick. It's a deliberate, selfish act where the person has no regard for how their actions will hurt other people. How hard is it to think to yourself "if I do this, how would it make my SO feel?" It doesn't just hurt them either, cheating hurts everyone, family, friends, especially if you have kids. By cheating, you're showing that you're a selfish, deceptive, manipulative, liar, and instead of making a situation easier and just leaving, you chose to make it 10x more difficult and painful. How is anyone supposed to trust you? Not to mention, when you sleep with someone else that your SO doesn't know about, even if protected, you're potentially putting their health at risk too. Also, cheaters usually don't admit it because they feel guilty, they admit it because they're afraid of getting caught so they to just get it out there to show that they're honest and being the bigger person. But if they were truly these things, they wouldn't have cheated in the first place.

I don't even want to vote on this FML because that was the best reaction that could've happened to him so it's not FML and he definitely did not deserve it.