By Anonymous - 02/02/2012 18:07 - India

Spicy
Today, I accidentally told my mom to ejaculate the flash drive from the PC. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 495
You deserved it 26 026

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Jakesterk96 8

Take a moment with twix. Problem solved.

Comments

Ddevon 4

you obviously fap to much, don't worry were in the same boat here.

jerseyboy732 16

females can actually ejaculate too. google it

jerseyboy732 16

sorry the above comment ment to go to the comment below

Hopefully she's had a vasectomy. Don't want baby PCs running around now do we!?

jerseyboy732 16
GoW_Chick 14

Females have their tubes tied, and males get vasectomies, I actually thought this was common knowledge, I must've been mistaken.

It was a joke, I know females get their tubes tied and hysterectomies.. I was word playing off of the fact he told his mom to ejaculate, men ejaculate, or am I misinformed?

GoW_Chick 14

"even the little blue birds do it, let's do it, let's fall in LOOOOOVE!" *cough* Yes, yes I did have to sing like Joan Jett, any problems please file your complaints with my lawyer, and a good day to you all. :)

jerseyboy732 16

Female ejaculation has never been scientifically proven, though...

Whether or not you believe me, do some research before you downvote me. If you look at studies done in the past, you'll see that all of them had test groups that were so small that any difference cannot be counted as significant. Those studies don't come up with different results for no reason (one "proving" it to be urinary incontinence, the other to be real ejaculation). Scientifically sound, large scale research has never been done to my knowledge, but feel free to prove me wrong.

Karalela44 15

Lets be honest here. We all learned this from family guy

GoW_Chick 14

Someone needs to do a sweep on their brain, because it seems to be very, very dirty right now.

Someone needs to format their brain ( computer context) :p

foxmatrix15 8

I don't see how u couldn't catch urself from saying ejaculate from eject I mean even when u say it out loud it has wayy more syllables which means u still have to take an extra little pause when u complete saying the rest of the word?!!

cassiebear7652 7

brain corrupted... please ejaculate to prevent losing data.

Colonel_Lexi 18

Did you also tell her to penetrate the USB port with the flash drive?

silentblack 0
perdix 29

Tell your mom that if she strokes the flash drive for a while before she ejaculates it, she might get flowers the next day;). Yellow roses, perhaps?