By Anon - 07/05/2011 06:08 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, having turned 18, I was eager to show my mother some of the clothes I'd like to purchase with my birthday money. I flipped my laptop open only to realise I had left a "Big Latina Booty gets a fat one" window open. Her howling screams of pleasure echoed through my kitchen. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 521
You deserved it 62 384

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should've been like "I want that for my b-day, too".

Comments

Iamnotfat 16

hey how do u msg people on here and who's that celeb in your profile pic?

It's not a celeb, it's me and if you want to send a message you need to go to the fmylife website.

kingtz 6

@12, that's a very pretty picture, in that case. :)

So was she wearing any clothes, if so you could have just came out as a crossdresser.

well, atleast it wasnt "2girls one cup" or "goatse", or "blue waffle disease"... now THAT would be awkward!!!

kingtz 6

Or "meatspin". Now, that would've been awesome.

Or "when meat sticks collide" lolol I don't even know if that's a porno name xD

well 90, I don't plan on finding out... But that one made me laugh

eversingsforjoy 1

Sick husky!!! I have two. they are the best!!!

SpectSelf 0

nothing wrong with a fat Latina booty

lol, I'm pretty sure that " fat one" wasn't referring to her "booty"....

SpectSelf 0

yeah I meant to say big Latina booty

BamBarBiYaKergud 2

oh madonna that f**n holerious aaaahahahaha

next time know what is on your laptop before you show people things haha

jklol11 0

So you're an 18 year old guy and you're excited to buy clothing? What is this world coming to?

SpectSelf 0

when lil Wayne is considered the best rapper and all these guys wear their girlfriend's jeans, I'm not surprised

You just said exactly what I've been saying for two years. Lil Wayne sucks and skinny jeans suck even more than the guys who wear them. You sir, are my hero.

And you're from Las Vegas? That's where I'm from. Are we long lost brothers or something?

kasumii 1

What's wrong with guys excited to buy clothes?

YDI for watching ****. (look I iz originalz!) but seriously O_o there's a reason why you log out and click out of everything before leaving your computer for more than 5 mins. I wish I could of been there to record the look on both of your faces and post it on YouTube.

"(look I iz originalz)" just shows that you're NOT original... besides, all guys watch ****, and if they say they don't they're lying.

I'm pretty sure he didn't say anything about "not all guys watch ****". Also, that was a pretty judgmental thing for you to say...

137, surely you can't be so retarded as to think I was being serious can you? That was sarcasm and if you can't see that delete your account. I never once said anything about all guys not watching **** so where in the bleeding hell did you get that bullshit from? I fear for humanity if your kind makes up the general population.