By C45 - 25/12/2009 20:27 - Canada

Today, from my girlfriend of five years, I got my clothes back, my engagment ring and a card that says, "Merry Christmas! It's me not you." FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 581
You deserved it 2 584

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Now how will you ever top that next Christmas? You know that girl at the coffee shop that has been throwing herself at you for the last six months. Enjoy.

Wow! What a bitch! At least you didn't end up getting married to her and have her divorce you... See, silver lining :)

Geez im sorry...And shes a bitch for doing that and for giving you that cliche line.

Erindub 0

Yeah I agree with whomever said at least you got your stuff back. My ex broke up with me and refuses to give me my cat, my clothes and a few really special sentimental things I used to own, back. Consider yourself lucky.

Sue her. Should get your stuff + some repairs back.

I wonder why people use the "It's not you, it's me" thing? If I break up with someone it is because I have a problem with them because of something they are... "It's you, not me!" Then of course, that is always open for debate...

I guess they would feel more guilty if they said it's your fault. Honestly I'd rather hear "you're an ass" and a list of the real reasons why she wants to break up. "It's not you, it's me" is just f**king pathetic and childish. I just don't believe anyone can truly mean it. Like it's really their fault, and they don't want to be a burden or whatever.

You'd better believe there are people like that. Some people will let you walk all over them, and then turn around and apologize.

Wow your ex is a loser, like who the hell does that on christmas? Just make 2010 the best it can be and forget that douche bag.