By Anonymous - 12/04/2009 13:53 - United States

Today, for Easter, my brother and sister both got $200 gifts from my parents. I got a chocolate egg. I'm allergic to chocolate. FML
I agree, your life sucks 142 885
You deserved it 7 509

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that is terrible im sorry but i laughed so hard when i read that i feel bad for you though!

ffffmmmmlllll 0

HAHAHA wow that sucks. this is highly ironic. my best friend is allergic to chocolate and has a brother and sister who always get wayyy more stuff than she does. sorry though...that does suck.

Comments

rainydays09 0

all i can say is to just be the best you can, and prove to them you are better than they think. Go to better schools than your bro and sis, and get better grades. become a teacher or doctor or some of the doctor stuff. I am sorry your parents are SO unfair. even if you weren't allergic to chocolate. But the chocolate makes everything worse. Just try to be WAY better than your bro and sis, but don't be a suck up. keep your room cleaner too.

I've said it before: people who call "fake!" all the time must live under rocks, because the world is ****** UP and people do shit like this all the time. Where do you people live, Pleasantville?

That.. is horrible.. revenge time!!! include the egg in plans of revenge against the shitty parents!

I agree with you #76 its so true.. stuff like that happens to me all the time.. my mom secretly HATES me.. we all know she just wont admit it.

alice22: if you believe this kind of shit all the time, then your mind is as ****** up as the place you live. this is obviously made up.

#15, I got $500. In cash. Stuff's done so much differently these days. If this isn't shenanigans, I feel very sorry for you man.

you left out the part of the story where you're 23 and you still live with your parents. They want you out.

beg2dream 0

wow #7 regardless of the ages, gifts for your children should be equal, you shouldn't show more love for one child over the other, thinking like yours will only single out one of the children and make them feel less loved.