By Anonymous - 12/04/2009 13:53 - United States

Today, for Easter, my brother and sister both got $200 gifts from my parents. I got a chocolate egg. I'm allergic to chocolate. FML
I agree, your life sucks 142 885
You deserved it 7 509

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that is terrible im sorry but i laughed so hard when i read that i feel bad for you though!

ffffmmmmlllll 0

HAHAHA wow that sucks. this is highly ironic. my best friend is allergic to chocolate and has a brother and sister who always get wayyy more stuff than she does. sorry though...that does suck.

Comments

zland 0

I am so sorry. Steal your siblings' money.

I'm calling bullshit on this one. Unless your parents just truly hate your existence they wouldn't do that.

TareBareX18 0

I hate hearing about things like that...

#35 and #51=win Stop complaining OP, it's the thought that counts

damn, u are allergic to chocolate? ur life is f'ed!!

oh im so with #13. Your parents are just ******* rude. I don't think they love you. Maybe you should find new parents! Or maybe, as a joke, try to find a friend who's a cop, then have them come over to the house and "arrest" them for attemptive murder, being that you're allergic to chocolate and they still gave it to you. To everyone who says "maybe they didn't know" how wouldn't they? I'm pretty sure that's something you tell your parents so the whole "attemptive murder" thing DOESN'T happen.

curryndricegirll 0
xxdani 0

I don't believe this at all

Either your parent's don't like you, orrrr...... You probably just got some sort of ridiculously expensive gift for your birthday or something recently, so they decided to make up for it to your siblings by giving them nice gifts for Easter. My parents did that all the time if I got something expensive and nice for my birthday or something, then my sister would get something much nicer and expensive for Christmas. So if this one's the case, you're a whiney selfish bitch.

wow, i didn't know people gave gifts for easter.