By Anonymous - 12/04/2009 13:53 - United States

Today, for Easter, my brother and sister both got $200 gifts from my parents. I got a chocolate egg. I'm allergic to chocolate. FML
I agree, your life sucks 142 885
You deserved it 7 509

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that is terrible im sorry but i laughed so hard when i read that i feel bad for you though!

ffffmmmmlllll 0

HAHAHA wow that sucks. this is highly ironic. my best friend is allergic to chocolate and has a brother and sister who always get wayyy more stuff than she does. sorry though...that does suck.

Comments

MochaBlues 0

That sucks, if that's true. :

katbaleu 0

Do you have any adults you can trust to talk to besides your parents? A school counselor really should be able to help. You really should talk to someone about it. If it's at all possible, it would be best if this other person could help you have a meeting with them and your parents about it.

PaulG10 0
katbaleu 0

It's very hard to believe your parents would give you something you're allergic too. Seems you should talk to a counselor either way, whether you're lying about this or if it actually happened. You need some help.

I know that sucks, but at least they got you something for Easter. I didn't get anything.

redwingscupquest 0

i don't know if i believe it persay...... but i definately know what it's like to have your parents not know what you're allergic to. i have a citrus allergy and what does my dad do only this morning? try to give me an orange for breakfast. definately sucks. but again, wouldn't your parents know that allergy, esspcially because easter happens every year and you'd have gotten or not gotten chocolate everytime.....??

Abirys 0

hah im sry, i couldn't help but laugh

ime_fml 0

Sorry, but shouldn't your parents know that you're allergic to chocolate?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL sry,...........................