By Ow - 18/04/2014 11:09 - United States - Golden Valley

Today, due to my short temper, I punched myself in the nose because I wouldn't stop sneezing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 476
You deserved it 59 759

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Did you then punch yourself in the heart because you wouldn't stop bleeding?

Comments

Take a selfi. Post it, lay back and listen to Justin Bieber music. Your a genius.

First of all, it's selfie and you're and secondly, listening to Justin Bieber will cause even more rage and desire to punch himself! Also how's posting a selfie would calm him down anyways? Then again in could've missed your sarcasm, who knows.

cryssycakesx3 22

wow bro. you shouldn't be correcting anyone.

It's like his auto correct was like "wait guys, don't correct him.This will be funny."

C'mon guys, 28 is half asian, half Australian. We don't always get it right and the poor kid's at uni and probably hasn't eaten proper sustenance in 3mths. Dude's brain is overloaded. AUSSIE, AUSSIE, AUSSIE!!!

I'm confused; is it Australian or Asian that are "stupid" as you're pointing out? There's no excuse at all for misusing your and you're !! You must always check grammar on FML

79, I'm not saying Asians are stupid and I'm not saying Australians are stupid. I didn't use that word at all. However, I was implying that, because of his heritage, he studies hard at uni and the jumbled arrangement of grammar and spelling are a result of this. Churr bro.

So basically you're saying you weren't calling him stupid. Merely being a racist douche? Because that is just so much better.

itcomesinthrees 10

I'd punch myself for listening to Justin Bieber..

Selfie wasn't even a word 2 years ago numbnuts.

No 16, strawberry soft serve ice cream poured out.

Would you believe it's strawberry milkshake?

cryssycakesx3 22

hitting your nose doesn't mean you'll aways bleed.

91hayek 31

Yes he did bleed, and no he didn't stop sneezing. Red mist everywhere....

55, the consistency is all wrong, so no, no strawberry milkshake. If it is bleeding, shove a tampon up your nose OP.

#55 Boat nectar? Some of God's tears?

itcomesinthrees 10

I don't know why people down voted this, it wouldn't necessarily make him bleed. I've never bled from my nose in my life and I've taken some pretty hard hits to my face/nose playing sports.

Why would you punch yourself in the face? I hope it hurt and hopefully knocked some sense into you!

I would say you deserve it. Need to work on those anger issues. GOOSFRABA

91hayek 31

I'm going with SERENITY NOW!!! We'll see who has more peace at the end.

Yeah. You probably shouldn't do that. Or continue fighting yourself. Whatever floats your boat and tickles your fancy.

May be u should check the side effects of short temper... After all common sense is not so common

dixiefoxx 22

I can relate... Kind of. I have anger issues too, but I've never punched myself before.