By Anonymous - 27/07/2012 04:46 - United States - Placentia

Spicy
Today, at my job, an old lady kept calling her inhaler a blow job. I kindly explained to her why she couldn't call her inhaler that. She continued to ask me for a blow job in front of visitors. I had to say yes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 324
You deserved it 2 884

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This just sounds like a very humorous old lady to me. Hopefully I can still bring the jokes at that age.

Comments

I love it when old people go trolling in real life, it's quite hilarious considering you even told her what it means and she clearly just wanted to make you embarrassed ;)

You didn't have to say yes shoyluld have gone with 'I'll get you an inhaler'. Anyway sounds.like she was having you on.

day624 14

You cant "kindly explain" things to old people, she's earned her years and dammit she'll call it a ******* if she wants to

I just loved the wording of this comment :')

linkinpark98 23

Well? Did you give her one? People who need blow jobs shouldn't be kept waiting!

A7X_LoVeee 10

So how much did you charge? ;)

$19.95 + shipping and handling. Act now, and you'll get a second ******** absolutely FREE!

This is what I meant with my second comment but maybe I worded it wrong. Curious...

KiiwiiRox 6

Lol if she's messing, I want to be as awesome as her when I get old! I don't want to get boring and turn into an old fart.

Yet another reason old people are cooler than me.

Well, she's elderly.. She can get away with saying all kinds of crazy things. :) Though, every time she'd ask for a '********', I would correct her each time by saying 'You mean, inhaler, ma'am?' and hold it up. Problem solved! :)

I would have said, "Yes, I have your inhaler, Ma'am."