By hala - 16/03/2009 02:18 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was out with my friend. My six year old daughter was also with us. While we were walking through the parking lot, my daughter asked me in a very loud voice "Mommy, does a blow job taste bad?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 78 554
You deserved it 18 332

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DarkWaffle 0

It could be worse... "Mommy, why do ******** taste bad?"

My dad told me when I was 5, I walked in on my mom blowing him and ran out like "EW KISSING PENIS!" Later he sat me down to explain that it's something that mommies and daddies do and so I asked, "Does it taste good?" and he said "Go ask your mom." I remember nothing. When babysitting I had two ten year old girls ask me what a ******* was because they weren't sure. I then found out they thought that guys got a period, too. XD; Honestly, I think it's better that they know the truth than imagine some total BS and get themselves in trouble.

Comments

never have kids. what did you tell her?

I hope the mother said, "Why don't you try it and see?" The daughter needs to learn that people can have different tastes. It's a good opportunity for a life lesson. The mother can't just assume that the daughter will have the same opinion of BJs as she.

I know right! that's what I did with my daughter, except she was 7

DarkWaffle 0

It could be worse... "Mommy, why do ******** taste bad?"

Words fail me. I am now terrified of parenthood. I understand the risks of birth defects and kidnappings and accidents, but you can take concrete steps to prevent these things. But this...... Considering the world we live in, how do you stop this without raising your child in a closet with no access to the outside?????? FYL, Miss.

Root123 0

oh man that...that is awkward...I wonder who she heard that from? If tv - probably should try parent lock...if not...then I dunno... too early for the sex talk

At least she didn't ask WHY they taste bad.

xAllygator 1

Maybe she meant....Blow pop, perhaps ? o.o

My dad told me when I was 5, I walked in on my mom blowing him and ran out like "EW KISSING PENIS!" Later he sat me down to explain that it's something that mommies and daddies do and so I asked, "Does it taste good?" and he said "Go ask your mom." I remember nothing. When babysitting I had two ten year old girls ask me what a ******* was because they weren't sure. I then found out they thought that guys got a period, too. XD; Honestly, I think it's better that they know the truth than imagine some total BS and get themselves in trouble.

BadPinkKitty07 0

lol @ "go ask your mom." that is awesome

tootsiebubble 0

How on earth did your 6 year old know the phrase ********? I'd be concerned if I was you

kellster 2

Exactly, #7! Why does your six-year-old child know what a ******** is???

Tell her "go ask your daddy. I normally snowball it back to him". The whole snowballing thing should confuse her enough to keep her quiet for a while.