By ApparentDrugAddict - 08/08/2011 06:23 - United States

Today, at dinner, I accidentally let it slip that I'd taken a small sip of alcohol a few years ago and hated it. My extremely strict parents are now trying to get me into rehab. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 890
You deserved it 7 329

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

HunterAlpha1 8

your parents didn't hear the "small sip" and "hated it" part, all they heard was: "every time your back is turned i drink as much alcohol as i can force down my gullet and when you're around i go crazy without it and i need some RIGHT ******* NOW OR I'M GONNA KILL SOMEONE!!!!!" i know, because my family is much the same way. they assume that if i drink any alcohol that i'm going to get shitfaced. ironically, we go to a church that serves real wine with communion every week.

Jus tell them about the time you smoked and you'll be fine

HunterAlpha1 8

your parents didn't hear the "small sip" and "hated it" parts, all they heard was: "every time your back is turned i drink as much alcohol as i can force down my gullet and when you're around i go crazy without it and i need some RIGHT ******* NOW OR I'M GONNA KILL SOMEONE!!!!!" i know, because my family is much the same way. they assume that if i drink any alcohol that i'm going to get shitfaced. ironically, we go to a church that serves real wine with communion every week.

beklyon 7

I find this sort of thing so odd. I'm Swiss and have grown up eating fondue. My parents put it a lot of kirsch so I've essentially always have had alcohol. Now whenever I drink white wine I'm reminded of fondue.

haha I've had tiny sips of alcohol and hated them. my parents gave them to me

haha!! I did the same thing. My parents just said "If you wanna drink, do it at home." Where's the fun in that?!

bshock123 0

dang u life sounds like hell!!!!!!!

kmknotek 0

It's not like the rehab facility would accept you dumbass. They're for people with real problems.

Honey, they're taking you to rehab for hating alcohol.