Shouldn't have worn a thong...

By Shouldn'taWornaThong - 10/02/2018 07:00 - United States - Tempe

Today, while shopping at my local grocery store, a young boy came up behind me and pulled my pants down while snickering. I was so shocked and horrified that I dropped the f-bomb. His mother yelled at me for "ruining his innocence". FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 618
You deserved it 302

Same thing different taste

Top comments

manb91uk 22

Yep, because this kid is clearly still her precious little snowflake. Personally I’d give this woman shit for letting her spoilt little shit run amok and destroy your dignity.

"If your son thinks that is funny, that ship sailed a LONG time ago."

Comments

"If your son thinks that is funny, that ship sailed a LONG time ago."

Tell her “Time’s Up” for her little bastard future rapist!

That’s too far, kids do mean things doesn’t make them a rapist.

manb91uk 22

Yep, because this kid is clearly still her precious little snowflake. Personally I’d give this woman shit for letting her spoilt little shit run amok and destroy your dignity.

Lobby_Bee 17

Good, you can yell at the mother while you're at it.

CROSSBONEKIDD 7

That can get a kid expelled from school

Yeah. You're the one ruining his innocence. Meanwhile, she's teaching her kid that antisocial behavior is acceptable. Since "innocent" originally meant "not knowing right from wrong," it looks like she's working _really_ hard to preserve his innocence, at the cost of strangers being able to wear pants.

This is when you press charges for sexual assault, call your local family services agency, and sue the mom financially off the planet for her enabling behavior. Nobody should have to deal with that.

I'm willing to bet my paycheck that when he grows up and becomes a delinquent, his mother will cry crocodile tears while sobbing something along the lines of "Where did I go wrong?"

gobiteme2 34

Yep, when he's convicted of sexual assault in 15 or so years, his parents will bemoan at his sentencing hearing how hard this has been for the family.

ohsnapword 21

Fairly certain that constitutes as sexual harassment.

I'd backhand that little shit into next week.