By Sad Student - 03/02/2014 03:26 - Canada - Toronto

Today, as usual, I stress ate. After having my exams prolonged for an extra week, I ate three extremely large packs of Skittles, and then threw them all up. Taste the rainbow, puke the rainbow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 617
You deserved it 16 054

Same thing different taste

Top comments

For some reason I have a picture in my head where you are literally barfing a rainbow out. Hope you did well on your exams though!

Comments

sucks you puked. but you ate 3 packs of skittles. what did you expect? YDI.

This FML only got published because of that last sentence. XD

Stress eating? How about learning some self control instead of making yourself fatter

squideth 18

Where exactly does it say OP is fat? And even if they were, they're still a human being deserving of respect, you self-superior douchebag.

Fat people don't deserve respect just cuz. Respect isn't given, it's earned. And in this case, it's not because of the fat but because being fat is usually an indication of a lack of discipline and self control, which are moral shortcomings.

At least you didn't contract the rainbow and get Skittle Pox (God I hate that commercial!)

buttcramp 21

I'm not a doctor but it sounds like you have a problem, OP. I'm not saying this out of hate, but out of concern. I'd see a nutritionist or something, sounds like you're binge eating and evening you didn't make yourself throw up on purpose, it can still be an eating disorder.

Well things like stress eating aren't always something a person can really have full control over. It sounds like some kind of problem to me, OP should probably go to the doctors

You have complete control over what you do when you're stressed. OP could have gone for a walk or run, hit the gym, gone out with friends. They just chose the least healthiest reliever.

I agree to an extent, but judging by your answer I'd say you've never really been in a situation like ones I'm referring to. By your logic, that's like saying people with anorexia could easily cure themselves by just choosing to change their eating habits, but it doesn't really work like that.