By Sad Student - 03/02/2014 03:26 - Canada - Toronto

Today, as usual, I stress ate. After having my exams prolonged for an extra week, I ate three extremely large packs of Skittles, and then threw them all up. Taste the rainbow, puke the rainbow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 617
You deserved it 16 054

Same thing different taste

Top comments

For some reason I have a picture in my head where you are literally barfing a rainbow out. Hope you did well on your exams though!

Comments

This really made me giggle. FYL op, I did the same wie skittles and haribos...wasnt pretty.

No it's the other way around: puke the rainbow, taste the rainbow

swagget16 2

*puke the rainbow , taste the rainbow

i don't even know how it is possible to eat a whole large bag of skittles let alone THREE....you kinda deserved this one for no self control...

Thats a lot of skittles, holy crap..... (pun intended)

Forget Double Rainbow, say hello to Triple Rainbow!

NyanCat going backwards xD sorry OP...hope you dont fall in the same kistake again and hope you feeling well now .

yellowzinnias 20

This is an eating disorder called binge disorder. I am a recovering binge disordered eater; for me, it is an outlet of self-loathing related to my Bipolar 1 Disorder. When I was depressed and felt worthless, drastically overeating to the point of pain/illness was my way of punishing myself for not being whatever I thought I was supposed to be. For others, it's a response to stress; if they can focus on the pain/illness, they can forget for a little while how much they have to do/how many people are counting on them/etc. Controlling food consumption also gives you mastery over something in your life, even when everything else seems out of control. Binge Disorder is a lot like anorexia and/or bulimia in that way. Please do reach out and get help before this escalates. Before I found the strength to talk to my doctor, I was eating entire lasagnas and whole cakes in a sitting. The night before I started medication for my Bipolar Disorder and therapy, I forced down 5 king-sized candy bars and a pint of ice cream because I was so scared. It sounds funny to outsiders, but I know how much pain you are going through and I will be thinking of you!

Ugh, yeah. I've thrown up skittles before.. Definitely no good. Hope you started feeling better & did good on your exams tho!