By derve - 07/11/2012 23:48 - United States

Today, as my girlfriend and I were finishing up a romantic dinner, she gazed into my eyes for a moment and said, "You know, sometimes you look like a character from Sesame Street." FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 219
You deserved it 2 174

Same thing different taste

Comments

quincykid23 6

That's when you stare back into her eyes and say... "I'm tickle me Elmo... " ;)

DKjazz 20

That's the best possible thing to say in this dismal situation. I applaud you, sir.

youre picture is one one of the best ive seen on here, 14

Kallian_fml 21

Well, if there are people out there who find My Little Pony sexy, I wouldn't be surprised if there are people who are attracted to Sesame Street characters.

Hiimhaileypotter 52

*Shudders* I just have to say, MLP fans generally -are not- sexually attracted to the characters, nor do they get off to the show. That's the minority, folks.

yeah seriously I don't get off to it. there's some awkward flutter dash shippers out there though, that shame our brony name. on a side note, to the Fml, I tell my boyfriend he looks like a giraffe. he honestly doesn't but when he sticks his tongue out I think "giraffe!" which is odd because his tongue isn't purple. end of anecdote.

Kallian_fml 21

35- Generally not, that's true. But there are those strange people out there who would get a tattoo of Rainbow Dash on their pubic mound...

yessy729 0

Considering the fact that all the characters look fruity.... I'd sum it up & say she thinks you look gay..

Do you have a widow's peak and pointy teeth? Could be the Count.

I like your girlfriend. I tend to make awkward comments in romantic situations too and my boyfriend sometimes finds it cute, so I hope you have the same attitude.

perdix 29

Maybe she was mad that you finished her food and need a nose job, Mr. Snuffleupagus.

perdix 29

There were people on Sesame Street. I hope she didn't mean to say you look like Mr. Hooper.

thetechdude22 0

Did you make that dinner because the cable was out?

thetechdude22 0

*edit I Just read another FML stating that boyfriend made a Romantic dinner and when the gf questioned it he said he made it because the cable was out