By nimrod23 - 18/10/2009 09:28 - Australia

Today, as I was walking home late at night, some asshole threw a lit cigarette butt out of their balcony. It fell between my glasses and my eye and left a burn mark on my cheek. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 054
You deserved it 2 528

Same thing different taste

Top comments

most smokers are so rude. so tired of them throwing their butts out windows and not using the ash trays that are built into their cars or spending the dollar to buy one at the dollar store. its like the whole world is their ash tray. so rude. i just want to go to where they live and throw my junk all over their homes and see if that is ok.

That sucks, FYL but it was better on your cheek then in your eyes, that would have been much more painful.

Comments

smoking is so cool. I'm even cooler than most smokers because I have really bad asthma lol come on people let's chill here

Ultimate_Cynic 0

That guy was a jackass. If I have to toss a butt somewhere (there aren't ashtrays everywhere, y'know), I make damn sure it goes somewhere where it won't catch on anything. Oh, and for all you anti-smoking crusaders, I have a word of advice. You're entitled to your opinions and most of us will respect that, but just be careful if you ever try to impose those opinions on others. You might catch the wrong smoker on the wrong day and get a cigarette put out in your eye or something.

i once had someone throw part of an eraser at me and it went right between my glasses and eye and hit me on the side of my nose.

Thanks for taking the time to post this on FML . Now get yourself to an emergency room STAT!

Yur lucky it didn't burn yur eye. Right?

This is a perfect opportunity for you to kick some ass. Enjoy it.

I really don't think the cigarette would fall perfectly inbetween your glasses, fake

Gah, tahts disgraceful. Whoever did that was a pig.

AnnoyingFlamingo 0

Next time they are up there, fire a flare gun. That will spark some interesting reactions. Picture it with me. Some douche bag smoking, and jacking off when a flare suddenly rams knee high up his asshole. Followed by a few strong words, he falls and hits his head on a nail. Unfortunatly this isn't GTA IV so shit like that doesn't happen.

I call fake! A falling cigarette wouldn't leave a burn mark, it would graze you as it fell, and feel no worse than a bee sting or similar. To leave a burn you really have to twist it in

DiTHL 0

wtf no i barely grazed my mums cigarette and it burnt me bad. maybe u should test that theory first.