By nimrod23 - 18/10/2009 09:28 - Australia

Today, as I was walking home late at night, some asshole threw a lit cigarette butt out of their balcony. It fell between my glasses and my eye and left a burn mark on my cheek. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 054
You deserved it 2 528

Same thing different taste

Top comments

most smokers are so rude. so tired of them throwing their butts out windows and not using the ash trays that are built into their cars or spending the dollar to buy one at the dollar store. its like the whole world is their ash tray. so rude. i just want to go to where they live and throw my junk all over their homes and see if that is ok.

That sucks, FYL but it was better on your cheek then in your eyes, that would have been much more painful.

Comments

nasty smokers have no respect for the places they throw their butts. those butts have a half life of 892 years.

Domata 0

Yea shon shmokin a shtoge u got a shtoge shon yeaaaaa

Domata 0

Yeaaaa shon shmokin daddys shtoges shon wordddd

kimbowee 0

Seriously? You people must live in ******* Stepford, because everywhere I go, smokers are disrespectful. My campus recently banned smoking after you exit the parking lot, but kids still do it and I need to breathe that crap EVERY DAY. Oh, and WHY did they feel the need to ban it all of a sudden? Because there was a minimum of 25 feet required for smokers to respect from the side of buildings because of the vents that drag their smoke into classrooms, but they didn't care and leaned against the sides of the buildings. So, perhaps you're older or something and your consideration for the welfare of others is fully developed, but 16-25 year olds make up just as much of the population as your age group, and they're mostly rebellious little assholes who think they can do whatever they want because it only affects them. I get that you make that decision for yourself, but it's completely unacceptable for the poor decisions of certain individuals to NEGATIVELY affect others' lives. And, in regard to any rebuttal you may have, nonsmokers movement to end smoking, would only positively affect you, so don't even bother saying I'm being hypocritical.

BottleCap 3

It's not that you can choose not to stand near someone who smokes. No matter where you go, people are smoking. When you get off a train you have to walk through a smoke-cloud because you smokers "have to" light a cigarette as soon as you get out. It's us none-smokers who are suffering because it's not our choice.

well, im sure he didnt mean it, therefore u must take vengeance, throw all the cigarrette butts u can, to his balcony, lets see how he likes it.

"OMG I hate the smell of McDonalds. it's bad for you so why would you eat it? Since I don't like it, no one should be allowed eat it. let's take away people's right to choose what they want to their own body cause I think it's gross" that's the same argument anti-smokers make. sounds pretty selfish to me

hey redbaron, guess what? do OTHER people get effected from people eating maccas near them? NOPE. do OTHER people get effected from people smoking near them? YEP. your arguement is a fail.

epiclol 0
1vdog 0

I'm about 2 years too late, but this is the best novel I've ever read. Plus the 2 long comments! Comment like this are why I'm up so late (ok it's mostly my fault, but I'm an FML user, I have the right to blame everyone else dammit!)